Shera and the Three Treasures

Shera and the Three Treasures

Strowy 1 Jan, 2020 @ 5:26am
Reaching Seabed Cave
Is there any way to reach the Seabed Cave (and Kraken) without doing anything sexual?

The only way I can find to reach it is letting the Captain in the first town have his way with her breasts.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
illusion 1 Jan, 2020 @ 10:06am 
None that I've found but look forward to seeing if anyone has found a way. Only way to reach the cave is by boat which means the breast action unfortunately.

To clear the armour you can either do 100 lewd acts (doesn't have to be penetration)/collect semen, 1 sex night with the guy on the mountain, breast act with the captain who will take you to the sea cave and beat the kraken or pay 30,000 Das to the guy on the mountain.
Strowy 1 Jan, 2020 @ 4:27pm 
The armour also has a special option: If still a virgin when first meeting the Unicorn, Shera can offer it up to the Unicorn instead of fighting (no scene, it just magically unvirgins her). Doing so not only skips the fight, but also purifies the armour so you don't have to do the semen task.
KryptiK 7 Jul, 2021 @ 9:07am 
Hey Im passed all of this and hav 218 perversion cant do any vip stuff. game keeps saying i need to be passed 50 perversion
vimrich 8 Feb @ 9:37am 
I can't interact with the captain, so can't get to the cave. he just says they are on vacation. Any idea?
vimrich 8 Feb @ 3:59pm 
nvm figured it out - I had never bothered to defeat the unicorn yet
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50