Shera and the Three Treasures

Shera and the Three Treasures

nagatsu11 24 Jun, 2022 @ 10:18pm
Tier 4 Dark Spell
Does anyone know how to get the tier 4 dark element spell? I've seen one source mention that one of the previous tiered dark spells will 'evolve' into it after using it a certain number of times, but there was no mention of which one specifically, or how many times it needs to be used for it to 'evolve'. Any details (or where I could find it if the info is wrong) would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:
In the Castle it get mentioned that the Number is 125. Altough i interpreted it in a way, that shera needs to have sex 125+ Times xD. Kinda boring that the just meant uses of the Spell and not what i thought.

according to ulf site it is the abyss spell by the way. I tried Black Hole for a while with not much sucess.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
blizzcarsten 13 Aug, 2022 @ 6:57am 
In the Castle it get mentioned that the Number is 125. Altough i interpreted it in a way, that shera needs to have sex 125+ Times xD. Kinda boring that the just meant uses of the Spell and not what i thought.

according to ulf site it is the abyss spell by the way. I tried Black Hole for a while with not much sucess.
Last edited by blizzcarsten; 13 Aug, 2022 @ 9:34am
nagatsu11 13 Aug, 2022 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50