Battle Grounds III

Battle Grounds III

Steel Brow
Greatest Public Player (PUBBER) Of All Time. The Most Important. Master Of S Key And Using Team Mates As Human Shields. Never Wrong And Destroyer Of Hackers And Cheaters. And Evil Organizers, Administrators, And Developers.
Last edited by [99th] Jety; 25 May @ 3:14pm
Originally posted by Steel Brow:
This just shows that you are clueless about teamfighting, and have not even attempted it ever.
Ideally, you are supposed to engage the enemy simultaneously with your teammate, as you go in-line with him, so that is the goal here.
In practice however, most players are dimwitted and do not understand this, and will not even be aware of presence of teammates around them. They absolutely cannot be counted on to support me in my atack. Again, you would completely know this if you had tried it even once.
So, I absolutely cannot trust them to strap in when I atack. But, I can trust myself to support the other player when he atacks, and thats what I do. I stand a little behind the guy, just enough to have him in my view and see what he is doing, to atack when he atacks. An almost-simultaneous atack can be achieved like this. It has nothing to do with "hiding behind teammate". It works, and you know it very well. I have personally been killing you like this. I am shure you would prefer for people to come in one by one to kill them with your cheat, and when my teammates werent awful, I had been successfull in denying you this. Remember that 1 life match when your side lost like 4 matches out of 5?
When the teammate is bad, he may go too fast and aggresively, and I will be left too far behind him, that I will not be able to move in fast enough to support him. In that case, the most I can do is to be the second atacker and clean up the mess after he dies, or retreat. Obviously, when this happens, I have no time to fall out and get in-line - when teammate runs forward, and I am following teammate, I will be behind the teammate. No ♥♥♥♥. So, a clueless observer like you would interperet it as if I am hiding behind teammate. Mega brain.
When playing, I do not just run around randomly. I will look for my teammates and go toward them to support them. As I go toward them, I will be, like, behind them. So thats how your primitive mind works - to your eye, I am obscured by teammate, so you think "oh he is hiding behind the teammate". Undersand that an ordinary toilet-player would just ignore the team and would abandon the fighting guy, and I am trying to be there to help them out. How dare you to think of that with contemt? Also, obviously, I would avoid fighting more than one enemy or a cheater alone. I would run back to regroup with my team and fight them when we have more force. I cant believe I even have to say this. Am I talking to a dimwit? Fight when you are stronger, dont fight when enemy is stronger.
Why talk about things you dont understand? Mouse-jerkery is 100% of all game knowledge you have. Have some respect for your betters.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
This just shows that you are clueless about teamfighting, and have not even attempted it ever.
Ideally, you are supposed to engage the enemy simultaneously with your teammate, as you go in-line with him, so that is the goal here.
In practice however, most players are dimwitted and do not understand this, and will not even be aware of presence of teammates around them. They absolutely cannot be counted on to support me in my atack. Again, you would completely know this if you had tried it even once.
So, I absolutely cannot trust them to strap in when I atack. But, I can trust myself to support the other player when he atacks, and thats what I do. I stand a little behind the guy, just enough to have him in my view and see what he is doing, to atack when he atacks. An almost-simultaneous atack can be achieved like this. It has nothing to do with "hiding behind teammate". It works, and you know it very well. I have personally been killing you like this. I am shure you would prefer for people to come in one by one to kill them with your cheat, and when my teammates werent awful, I had been successfull in denying you this. Remember that 1 life match when your side lost like 4 matches out of 5?
When the teammate is bad, he may go too fast and aggresively, and I will be left too far behind him, that I will not be able to move in fast enough to support him. In that case, the most I can do is to be the second atacker and clean up the mess after he dies, or retreat. Obviously, when this happens, I have no time to fall out and get in-line - when teammate runs forward, and I am following teammate, I will be behind the teammate. No ♥♥♥♥. So, a clueless observer like you would interperet it as if I am hiding behind teammate. Mega brain.
When playing, I do not just run around randomly. I will look for my teammates and go toward them to support them. As I go toward them, I will be, like, behind them. So thats how your primitive mind works - to your eye, I am obscured by teammate, so you think "oh he is hiding behind the teammate". Undersand that an ordinary toilet-player would just ignore the team and would abandon the fighting guy, and I am trying to be there to help them out. How dare you to think of that with contemt? Also, obviously, I would avoid fighting more than one enemy or a cheater alone. I would run back to regroup with my team and fight them when we have more force. I cant believe I even have to say this. Am I talking to a dimwit? Fight when you are stronger, dont fight when enemy is stronger.
Why talk about things you dont understand? Mouse-jerkery is 100% of all game knowledge you have. Have some respect for your betters.
💪
Big brain trying to "team work" (hide behind) with public players in public servers 🫡
Originally posted by FK Jety Wawoo.cfg:
Big brain trying to "team work" (hide behind) with public players in public servers 🫡
Here is excerpt from a field manual https ://pasteboard .co/bwPdGLELUxtz.jpg
This is how it is done in real life, and its what I am trying to do, and do. Tell me you are not seeing this for the first time. You think you are mocking me but you are embarrassing yourself.
If the teammate is too feisty and oblivious and gets far ahead of me, what do you want me to do, psychokinesis him in-line with me?? I do what I can. I will still be in proximitie and be useful. This alone is already FAR better than the useless stuff you are doing. You are demarcate between normal players and the "grand championship proffessional league of bg3" players. I assure that you and your clique are no better than noob players. And in some aspects worse. I really mean it. In real life, and in a serious match, as we saw with 1-life, your yolo-charges would only ruin things for your team. I have played with and against 12inf - the clan you are currently mercenary-ing for, if nothing has changed. Cant really tell - for some reason, I wonder why, you have been exempt from the caln rule that one must have the clan tag when playing bg3. As well as "gentlemanly conduct" rule. I was banned for being impolite toward a clan member you know. Anyway, I have seen how they play and I have participated in a BGU match, the kind you seem so proud of that may piss yourself. They have nothing over normal players, nothing. Actually I can envision assempling a bunch of novice players and rally them to fight together, but nothing of the sort can be done with these dense stubborn stuck-up delusional clan people.
So, given how people like you dont understand even very basic stuff, I think you must look up to me with great respect. Regardless of my technique, simply being near my teammate, behind or on top or anywhere, ready to fight and maybe even save his life, is already more than any of you can manage. Ok? I know that you people have difficulty following even one guy during combat, let alone staying in group. And I do it all the time. So stop nonsense please.
Bro writing essays to try and beat the s keying baiter accusations 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by b!tch.cfg:
Bro writing essays to try and beat the s keying baiter accusations 🤣🤣🤣
As if "accusations" matter from someone inferior.
I anticipate that many people would have similar misunderstandings and deprivations as jeti. I have wanted to talk about this topic for some time now, and this is an opportunity.
I just press w and right click your head and you die idk skill issue
If you're better than jety why don't you ever even get close to their damage?
Steel Brow played in a BGU match???? I need to see the screenshots😱😱
Originally posted by lions.cfg:
Steel Brow played in a BGU match???? I need to see the screenshots😱😱
He bottom fragged both halves 🤔
Me pro (I have not played even a second)
complains too much... FK is a pedophile clan
Cringe (brainless) OP vs Chad (Military Tactics Enjoyer) Steel Brow
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50