Boom 3D
Feature request
Would it be possible to have Boom 3d select the profile (ie rock, game, etc) based on the source of the audio? Ie, if i'm playing a game it will set the profile to game, if i'm watching Youtube or playing an mp3 it selects a music profile (based on my suggestions via a profile selector)?
Publicado originalmente por Aqib:
Hi, this feature is already available in the app.
Go to app settings and enable:
"Automatically enable selection of the app-specific equalizer preset based on the app that is currently playing audio."
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Un desarrollador de esta aplicación ha indicado que este mensaje responde al tema original.
76561198962315644  [desarrollador] 10 ENE a las 7:56 
Hi, this feature is already available in the app.
Go to app settings and enable:
"Automatically enable selection of the app-specific equalizer preset based on the app that is currently playing audio."
davidself1001 10 ENE a las 18:40 
Thanks
davidself1001 10 ENE a las 18:44 
I tried playing a Youtube video of a song and it does not switch to a profile. What file types does it recognize and how does it know which eq preset I want?
76561198962315644  [desarrollador] 11 ENE a las 1:37 
Publicado originalmente por davidself1001:
I tried playing a Youtube video of a song and it does not switch to a profile. What file types does it recognize and how does it know which eq preset I want?
Example:
Open Browser->Play Something->Choose A Preset.
or
Open Game->Audio Starts->Choose a preset.

Now when you open Game or Browser it will select that preset.

Note that only one app preset is selected at a time when audio is coming from multiple sources.
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50