DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2

View Stats:
Has anyone figured out a solution to connecting in multiplayer?
So there is a known issue with unable to see friends to join their island on Steam.

Been having this problem on and off with one particular friend.
We have multiplayered many times before.... On both our islands.

The first time we had the issue it was me who could not find his island so he came to my island and we puttered around for a bit and then I was able to find his island and join him.

Then we didn't have any issues for a long time..... until recently when suddenly he can almost never find my island to join. I join his island and still he can't find my island.

Once he tried to join my game through the friends & chat list which of course doesn't work... but then when he went back into the game he was able to find my island.

But today no matter how much we restarted the game or restarted multiplayer, or tried to join through steam friends - or I invited him through steam friends - he just could not find my island.

It's getting really frustrating because no one else I have multiplayered with has had this issue so far. Only him. And he's kinda who I multplay with the most.

Really hoping someone has figured out what the heck is going on cuz it's super annoying.

oh and I never go invisible on Steam... and he always makes sure he is online before trying to join. Please help.