Destiny 2

Destiny 2

View Stats:
The final shape coop focus campaign
I don’t understand how you do this ? I did the story only legend with other people and this is still unlocked on the guardian rank
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Co-operative Focus is a special mode with additional mechanics, the Guardian Rank requirement isn't just asking you to play Classic or Legendary in a team, it has to be that special mode. You can launch them from the Pale Heart destination map, below the classic/legendary campaign mission icons.
Last edited by EckyThump; 25 Jul @ 1:26am
It’s saying requires convalescence budding progress
Thanks that’s them unlocked now
@EckyThump i have completed two out of three co op focus mode missions and unfortunately it still says 0 out of 3 complete in guardian rank so clearly theres bug or i just got the classic bingo bungo sit and spin. But yes there is a difference between the two types of mis
You more than likely completed them before advancing to the current rank.
They are not counted retroactively.
Last edited by EckyThump; 25 Jul @ 4:57am
Originally posted by EckyThump:
You more than likely completed them before advancing to the current rank.
They are not counted retroactively.
Nope I think it's just because I did it day one if release of missions and simply got screwd by bungobug. I didn't advance rank and then find the requirement in there to begin with so they just added it either day missions dropped or after so maybe I did them before they actually updated the rank req....or bug
redk 25 Jul @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by No pants McGee:
@EckyThump i have completed two out of three co op focus mode missions and unfortunately it still says 0 out of 3 complete in guardian rank so clearly theres bug or i just got the classic bingo bungo sit and spin. But yes there is a difference between the two types of mis

It's not bugged since I finished that step.

Ecky is right, you probably did them before attaining the correct rank, and they don't count retroactively.

Just like it doesn't matter how many Expert Lost sectors you did prior to hitting Rank 8, you need to do 5 to get Rank 9.
Last edited by redk; 25 Jul @ 8:06am
Originally posted by redk:
Originally posted by No pants McGee:

It's not bugged since I finished that step.

Ecky is right, you probably did them before attaining the correct rank, and they don't count retroactively.

Just like it doesn't matter how many Expert Lost sectors you did prior to hitting Rank 8, you need to do 5 to get Rank 9.
Yup I agree at this point 👍
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 25 Jul @ 1:23am