Destiny 2

Destiny 2

View Stats:
5 years of Gambit with Xenophage
I think its genuinely bizarre if not downright insane that Xeno still hasnt been adjusted properly for the Gambit sandbox.

I get it "Gambit is dead" etc etc

But like its been half a decade of this ♥♥♥♥, Truth got to be obnoxious for like 2 months before Shadowkeep & Xeno.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Who cares?
Eriana 26 Jul @ 11:40am 
Theres like 50 other weapons that do the same thing Xeno can do.
The weapons aren't even a problem lmao, its the fact that heavy ammo is basically free
I dont even see xenophage much these days in gambit
ACEsino 26 Jul @ 2:02pm 
Remember EoT
N33MA 26 Jul @ 4:32pm 
Originally posted by Vivi:
Theres like 50 other weapons that do the same thing Xeno can do.
The weapons aren't even a problem lmao, its the fact that heavy ammo is basically free
This is really the thing here. There's a ton of heavy weapons that kill quickly at long ranges. Xeno is just one of them but when it was adjusted we just used Izi instead or levi's breath.
Mez Koo 26 Jul @ 5:33pm 
Originally posted by ACEsino:
Remember EoT
OGs remember Thunderlord
Mr Mage 27 Jul @ 12:59pm 
xeno can't be obtained solo by any normal person, so I think it's perfectly in line with the other dungeon and raid exotics
Eriana 27 Jul @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Mr Mage:
xeno can't be obtained solo by any normal person, so I think it's perfectly in line with the other dungeon and raid exotics
Yes it can lol
schicke 27 Jul @ 3:21pm 
Xeno can be disgusting in gambit. but there are other weapons on its level.
whisper as an example. if the other team is stacked, 2 shots are enough for a full wipe.

xeno has its high aim assist and no crit damage, but huge base damage, going for it.
but a sniper is just as deadly, more skill involved. a solar sniper can wipe a team, if they stack. well on boss phase as an example.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 26 Jul @ 11:13am