Destiny 2

Destiny 2

View Stats:
The Corrupted
This mission is bad and it should feel bad.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Mez Koo 26 Jul @ 3:49pm 
User error, learn to do mechanics.
Jasowan 26 Jul @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by Mez Koo:
No, he's right. It is a ♥♥♥♥ mission.
You should try Liminality right now. I got one run done in 2 hours because blueberries.
N33MA 26 Jul @ 4:29pm 
skill issue. Its one of the easiest strikes / GMs in the game now.
Mez Koo 26 Jul @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by Jasowan:
No, he's right. It is a ♥♥♥♥ mission.
You literally just kill stuff, there is no fancy mechanic like all the strikes and battlegrounds we have now. Grab the ball and throw it to break the shield then gg the bosses don't even have immunity phases.
folko1 27 Jul @ 1:47am 
What mechanics? It's literally shoot this bullet sponge of a boss that has a shield, summons enemies that make itself and each other invulnerable, throws around tethers to make you slower than a snail and can also cancel your super because that's like Extra Funny™, teleports around and the arena is tiny as ♥♥♥♥. And the entire mission doesn't even have matchmaking. And the mission doesn't really appear in the "Other" section so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eriana 27 Jul @ 2:09am 
Oh your talking about the alt version of the strike that has been made easy, just throw on Lament and the boss falls over, loop around the big rock for cover
Mr Mage 27 Jul @ 12:52pm 
easily one of the worst strikes in the game due to jump puzzles and overuse of knockback. it was made a lil easier since you don't have to pass the shield breaking orbs to other teammates like you originally had to, and hypernet current, birthplace of the vile and the lightblade are currently the 3 worst strikes in the game atm, but the corrupted is still in the top 5
schicke 27 Jul @ 3:25pm 
it´s just blast through trash, pop super, damage boss, go through portal, pick up orb and throw it at boss, blast boss with heavy.
redk 27 Jul @ 3:43pm 
Originally posted by folko1:
What mechanics? It's literally shoot this bullet sponge of a boss that has a shield, summons enemies that make itself and each other invulnerable, throws around tethers to make you slower than a snail and can also cancel your super because that's like Extra Funny™, teleports around and the arena is tiny as ♥♥♥♥. And the entire mission doesn't even have matchmaking. And the mission doesn't really appear in the "Other" section so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, you're talking about the Drifter quest for Malfeasance, not The Corrupted.

My guy, that's easy.
folko1 28 Jul @ 12:59am 
Originally posted by redk:

Wait, you're talking about the Drifter quest for Malfeasance, not The Corrupted.

My guy, that's easy.
Getting to the final boss is easy.

Killing the final boss is a literal pain in the ass, and I could only do it by cheesing. Dumb boss is such an insane bullet sponge I ran out of heavy and special ammo before I could even get him to half health.

Any time I tried to fight the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ properly, I'd get absolutely trashed with all the adds he's spawning, his stupid tethers, all that ♥♥♥♥.

Edit: The quest is called "The Corrupted"
Last edited by folko1; 28 Jul @ 12:59am
redk 28 Jul @ 8:11am 
Originally posted by redk:

My guy, that's easy.
Getting to the final boss is easy.

Killing the final boss is a literal pain in the ass, and I could only do it by cheesing. Dumb boss is such an insane bullet sponge I ran out of heavy and special ammo before I could even get him to half health.

Any time I tried to fight the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ properly, I'd get absolutely trashed with all the adds he's spawning, his stupid tethers, all that ♥♥♥♥.

Edit: The quest is called "The Corrupted"

No he's not.

Literally run around him, shoot the push back orb, and he dies fairly quickly if your loadout and build are any decent.

You're going to love the next steps if you're struggling on this one.
Last edited by redk; 28 Jul @ 8:12am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 26 Jul @ 3:09pm