ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4

View Stats:
Character Pass 2 not working
I got character pass 2 around when the onigashima pack released and it worked completely fine. I haven't played the game for a while, but launched it up recently after updating it for the legend dawn pack, but none of the Film Red or Legend Dawn characters are appearing.

All the DLCs are on in the properties window, I've verified files several times, restarted steam, and even uninstalled & reinstalled the game, but nothing is working. Is there anything else I can try that might give me access to the dlcs?
Last edited by KingWestie; 7 Apr @ 5:59am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
BlueSky 7 Apr @ 2:46pm 
there are 24 files with the name DLC_CHARACTER_00#_0##.bin inside OPPW4 > File > DLC
if this not appear on your folder, probably need to manual download the files
All the character files are there. I'll try deleting them and verifying the files again to see if that does anything.
They're still not working
BlueSky 7 Apr @ 5:52pm 
sad, sorry can't help
but if you need all dlc files I can share it to you to see if it's working
That could help, yeah. In case it's just an issue with my files.
I've taken a screenshot of the link, as I'm not at my pc at the minute.
Sadly, this didn't fix the issue. Do I need to reach a certain part of the game for the later DLC characters to unlock, or should they be avaliable from the beginning like the rest of the dlc characters?
BlueSky 8 Apr @ 4:43am 
nah, I'm not sure. DLC should be unlocked once you buy.
but let's see if you need to finish the story first.
sarteck 8 Apr @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by KingWestie:
Sadly, this didn't fix the issue. Do I need to reach a certain part of the game for the later DLC characters to unlock, or should they be avaliable from the beginning like the rest of the dlc characters?
I can confirm that they are available for me from the beginning. However, I bought the "Ultimate" bundle that has all the DLC. I am not sure if that affects anything.

I never really used them, but I did have the option to (except in Dramatic when you are locked to a character on the first run).
Shauros 16 Aug @ 5:23am 
Any news on that? I'm having the same issue. I bought the deluxe edition which came with character pass 1, played a bit, then bought OPPW3 and now I bought the character pass 2 for OPPW4 before properly playing it, and though all dlcs show on the list on properties, on the free log it isn't showing any of the character pass 2 characters 😭
Originally posted by Shauros:
Any news on that? I'm having the same issue. I bought the deluxe edition which came with character pass 1, played a bit, then bought OPPW3 and now I bought the character pass 2 for OPPW4 before properly playing it, and though all dlcs show on the list on properties, on the free log it isn't showing any of the character pass 2 characters 😭

Unfortunately the only 'solution' I've found was just installing the game on a different device. A steam deck specifically. No clue why it works on there but not my PC, as it's still not working on there after that.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50