RPG Maker MZ

RPG Maker MZ

Deleted an important(!?) feature. Now what?
You know how when you first install RPG Maker MZ, you get these face templates downloaded into your files? I deleted those thinking I didn't need them, and now I can't playtest?
Originally posted by ZombieKidzRule!:
If you are talking about files from the main installed folder of the game, you could go back to Steam and verify the file integrity. I believe that would redownload any missing files.

If you are talking about from a project folder that you started, just create another project and copy and paste whatever is missing into the project.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
If you are talking about files from the main installed folder of the game, you could go back to Steam and verify the file integrity. I believe that would redownload any missing files.

If you are talking about from a project folder that you started, just create another project and copy and paste whatever is missing into the project.
How do I verify file integrity?
right click on the rpgmaker icon in steam (not the desktop icon), go to properties, installed files, and then click on verify integrity of software files. hope this helps!
ZombieKidzRule!'s first answer didn't work, but the second one did, so therefore, I'm marking it as the topic answer.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50