Snuggle Truck

Snuggle Truck

View Stats:
Kiba 15 Jul, 2017 @ 10:20pm
Please bring the servers back up
I'd like to complete the achievements for this game.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Owlchemy Labs  [developer] 17 Jul, 2017 @ 1:14pm 
Hi there! For your information, we are no longer providing technical support for Snuggle Truck. Thanks for the support and hope you can play our future games!
TheLimeyDragon 27 Sep, 2017 @ 8:07am 
Find your "prefs" file for this game.
Make a backup of it in case you're worried about messing things up.
Open the file in a text editor.

Add the line:

"<pref name="submitLevelAchievement" type="int">1</pref>"

before this line:

"</unity_prefs>"

Save the file.
Start the game.
Achievement will pop.

note: it is possible to 'cheat' this way. However as all the rest are obtainable it's pointless doing so.
Last edited by TheLimeyDragon; 27 Sep, 2017 @ 9:48am
Kiba 27 Sep, 2017 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by TheLimeyDragon:
Find your "prefs" file for this game.
Make a backup of it in case you're worried about messing things up.
Open the file in a text editor.

Add the line:

"<pref name="submitLevelAchievement" type="int">1</pref>"

before the this line:

"</unity_prefs>"

Save the file.
Start the game.
Achievement will pop.

note: it is possible to 'cheat' this way. However as all the rest are obtainable it's pointless doing so.

Thank you for the assistance.
Where is the preferences file for the game stored? I've searched the game directory, documents, and appdata.
TheLimeyDragon 27 Sep, 2017 @ 9:46am 
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\SnuggleTruck\ it maybe in that folder.

However I am on Linux so there might be a chance the setting is actually in the registry for Windows. Which makes my guide a bit useless. I don't have Windows machine on me to check. However I imagine if it is stored in the registry then making the appropriate edit will do the same trick.
Last edited by TheLimeyDragon; 27 Sep, 2017 @ 9:47am
DeadBabyJuggler 9 Oct, 2017 @ 8:42pm 
There's no prefs in reg either but ther is one pertaining to that achievement but I have no idea how to edit it.
TheLimeyDragon 18 Oct, 2017 @ 5:28am 
Originally posted by DeadBabyJuggler:
There's no prefs in reg either but ther is one pertaining to that achievement but I have no idea how to edit it.

If there is a registry entry for this game that has an entry of: "submitLevelAchievement" with a value of 0. You just alter that value to a 1.

If don't see that but see a bunch of others like "createLevelAchievement". Then you'd have to make a new entry.

If you don't see anything then I can't advise anymore.
Cylix 21 Oct, 2017 @ 11:11pm 
Heh, I have a spreadsheet I track game completion in because I'm wierd. I knew a game had deleted two of it's achivements recently but couldn't figure out which one without doing a manual check on the counts of each. Figures it was the 146th game I checked out of 153.
TheLimeyDragon 22 Oct, 2017 @ 6:44am 
ah yes, they've removed them.. the whole hacking around it is now moot.
DeadBabyJuggler 1 Feb, 2018 @ 7:40pm 
Cool Devs for removing it. Thanks!
Firestorm 15 Jun, 2018 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by Owlchemy Labs:
Hi there! For your information, we are no longer providing technical support for Snuggle Truck. Thanks for the support and hope you can play our future games!
Do bring more rainbow pony skins to yoru other games then! I need my cupcake money!
Worldzworstgamer 28 Dec, 2021 @ 6:22pm 
So are all the achievements not possible to get cuz they took the servers down? I thought achievements were tied to Steam servers and so this was never an issue.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50