HUMANKIND™

HUMANKIND™

View Stats:
my game cannot continue after 720 rounds? why?
Hi team,
I'm using the earth map and several hot mods, the game works well before 720 rounds, but it crashed after 720 rounds, basically all units in the game cannot move, and it cannot go to round 721....i wonder why? is it because the mods? or it has a upper limit of 720 rounds? thanks.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
LORDSOL 19 Jul @ 6:52pm 
no idea
chaney 19 Jul @ 10:06pm 
It may be the bug constellation that occasionally makes games jam up, nothing to do with 720 rounds that I've heard of. It could be a mod. Either way you're probably stuck, but you could try going back to an earlier save and not doing the same things, that works sometimes.
gage 20 Jul @ 10:58am 
Lol you ant seen nothing yet wait till the game takes your gold out of the blue. One moment your making 5000 gold per turn and then out of no were its all gone. All this has happen to me twice out of the blue and wit no warning. Game is made by nuts wit nut idea's I purchased this a week ago and I can tell you this game has more problems then a lil bit, from war to diplomacy even the vote system is trash.

So yea the whole games a bug but in your case just reload a earlier save should be good
Daarkarr0w  [developer] 22 Jul @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by wangxiaozju:
Hi team,
I'm using the earth map and several hot mods, the game works well before 720 rounds, but it crashed after 720 rounds, basically all units in the game cannot move, and it cannot go to round 721....i wonder why? is it because the mods? or it has a upper limit of 720 rounds? thanks.
There could be several factors for this to happens. Could be the mods combination, a specific mood itself, etc.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50