HUMANKIND™
Builder's Pride is broken now?
When I played the demo of this a long time ago, the Builder's affinity bonus "pride" was confusing, but it worked--the city's current stability value went up by 10 when completing a district, though it started decaying after that.

Now it seems to do absolutely nothing? My stability just keeps decaying 5 per turn and completing districts doesn't affect the value at all.

If this is indicative of the state of the game, I think I regret my purchase even at $5.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Manxome:
When I played the demo of this a long time ago, the Builder's affinity bonus "pride" was confusing, but it worked--the city's current stability value went up by 10 when completing a district, though it started decaying after that.

Now it seems to do absolutely nothing? My stability just keeps decaying 5 per turn and completing districts doesn't affect the value at all.

If this is indicative of the state of the game, I think I regret my purchase even at $5.
There could be a lot of factor involving the decreasing of stability. Not sure if you can tell us a bit more about the game
I'm only a couple dozen turns into the first-time-playing scenario, I have just one city with a total of 2 territories. I've built 2 maker's quarters, 2 of the Egyptian special districts, 1 luxury extractor, and the starting improvement that gives 4 influence per turn. That's it.

My stability was already at 100 when I finished the first 2 districts, so I couldn't tell whether they would have worked, but for the other 3 my stability was below 100 when they completed and I got no bonus. The stability is not doing anything complicated, it's just going up or down 5 points per turn depending on whether the resting point is above or below the current level.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Manxome:
I'm only a couple dozen turns into the first-time-playing scenario, I have just one city with a total of 2 territories. I've built 2 maker's quarters, 2 of the Egyptian special districts, 1 luxury extractor, and the starting improvement that gives 4 influence per turn. That's it.

My stability was already at 100 when I finished the first 2 districts, so I couldn't tell whether they would have worked, but for the other 3 my stability was below 100 when they completed and I got no bonus. The stability is not doing anything complicated, it's just going up or down 5 points per turn depending on whether the resting point is above or below the current level.
Which scenario in particular?
This issue is already listed in the known bugs list
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Daarkarr0w:
Which scenario in particular?
When I launched the game for the first time it asked me to choose between 3 options, and I chose the middle one, for "I have played this type of game before but not this specific game."
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 13 Ιουλ, 2:59
Αναρτήσεις: 5