HUMANKIND™

HUMANKIND™

View Stats:
A better way for taking other cultures' cities
Ransack the administrative center and build your own outpost. It takes too long to conquer all cities by only using your war points in parley in each war. Some culture and religion provides influence bonus, those are crucial to use cuz the expense for building an outpost increases each time after you build one.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
chaney 14 Jul @ 4:10pm 
That has sadly been one of the meta strategies since release.
DNLH 15 Jul @ 10:57am 
Quite sadly, it's one of the things that makes the War Support, Demands and Grievances have this half-baked feel, because you can pretty much step around them entirely if you know what you're doing.

That being said, I can't even imagine community's outcry if they'd forbid razing of occupied admin centers. I still think that it could maybe be a Civic choice, but I doubt devs would be willing to add it, considering how a Civic that allowed total destruction of enemy empire (Imperialists) no longer does that and it's just a basic function of the game now.
oddball 17 Jul @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by DNLH:
Quite sadly, it's one of the things that makes the War Support, Demands and Grievances have this half-baked feel, because you can pretty much step around them entirely if you know what you're doing.

That being said, I can't even imagine community's outcry if they'd forbid razing of occupied admin centers. I still think that it could maybe be a Civic choice, but I doubt devs would be willing to add it, considering how a Civic that allowed total destruction of enemy empire (Imperialists) no longer does that and it's just a basic function of the game now.

I wish they would, and I wish they'd remove the guaranteed base 50 war score from humankind diff ai that makes the system so stupid.

Like seriously, paradox worked out a great diplo system in EU4. Just steal that!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50