HUMANKIND™

HUMANKIND™

View Stats:
Era Stars
Hello why cant we gain more star points from civs culture affinities like builder.I dont want to kill some soldier or grow my cities to gain era starts.I want just build build build and get to the next era.Can we get option like we can gain more stars from our main culture affinities.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Daarkarr0w  [developer] 13 May @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by Confident Pwoh:
Hello why cant we gain more star points from civs culture affinities like builder.I dont want to kill some soldier or grow my cities to gain era starts.I want just build build build and get to the next era.Can we get option like we can gain more stars from our main culture affinities.
It would create a huge snowball if you could just move forward with your main cultural affinity. It is not the only reason, but i think is important that your culture develop other aspects not only 1.
Not an historian person but even cultures that have been huge builders, like Egypt, have developed a huge trading port, a magnificent culture (influence), etc.
but in this game if you are a pacifist its harder to get stars then full war dude who conquers kills soldiers and boom now he is in the last era
Daarkarr0w  [developer] 20 May @ 1:03am 
Originally posted by Confident Pwoh:
but in this game if you are a pacifist its harder to get stars then full war dude who conquers kills soldiers and boom now he is in the last era
If you are pacifist you have plenty of options; Science, Industry, Food, Influence, Trade.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50