Snacko
Will it ever be necessary to wipe people's save files?
Since this is an early access game and all.

Just played the demo and am absolutely loving it, but I'm one of those people who spends way too much time on cozy farming sims and could do with a guarantee that future updates won't affect my precious save files.

If not, no worries - I'll just wait until the EA period ends and buy it then.

Thanks, and apologies if you've already answered this somewhere.
Originally posted by enralis:
Originally posted by Binkletank:

Just played the demo and am absolutely loving it, but I'm one of those people who spends way too much time on cozy farming sims and could do with a guarantee that future updates won't affect my precious save files.

Meowllo! We make sure to port over saves every major update we've done. In some cases, this includes refunding items to overflow storage, etc to compensate balance changes.

We do our best to never require players to replay content or start from scratch!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
enralis  [developer] 18 Jul @ 12:58pm 
Originally posted by Binkletank:

Meowllo! We make sure to port over saves every major update we've done. In some cases, this includes refunding items to overflow storage, etc to compensate balance changes.

We do our best to never require players to replay content or start from scratch!
Huzzah! Thanks :-)
Great question.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50