Reverse Collapse: Code Name Bakery

Reverse Collapse: Code Name Bakery

View Stats:
For someone with a Wolverine healing factor she is extremely easy to kill
She easily gets one shot it makes absolutely no sense. Had to reset the survive 7 turns section in Chapter 1 over and over trying to get the S. If you replay missions later do you keep your upgrades? Maybe I can just do it again later when she has more health. Also just started the game so no story spoilers please.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Xhoas 21 Aug @ 1:40pm 
She is the sniper and DPS of the team, so in return she has low health/defense. There's another character later that do the tanking. Besides, her ult regenerates health.
Originally posted by Xhoas:
She is the sniper and DPS of the team, so in return she has low health/defense. There's another character later that do the tanking. Besides, her ult regenerates health.
I get that just weird they made her a glass canon archetype when she has superhuman durability in the story.
Originally posted by Quickpawmaud:
I get that just weird they made her a glass canon archetype when she has superhuman durability in the story.
She has not great durability, just resistance to every status effect. She can regenerate, yeah, but she is not Hulk.
Originally posted by It is my CAT:
She has not great durability, just resistance to every status effect. She can regenerate, yeah, but she is not Hulk.
Well at the very least she should have gotten Mendo's passive instead of him.
Отец 22 Aug @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by It is my CAT:
Well at the very least she should have gotten Mendo's passive instead of him.
And that, my friend, is a little spoiler. Or not that little.
Im late, but Jefuty actually has a healing passive. Its weak tho
Originally posted by Ҝ卂Ҝ卂丂卄丨:
Im late, but Jefuty actually has a healing passive. Its weak tho
Yeah if she dodges an attack but her evasion is not very reliable except for like one attack if you use her skill. Usually dies in one hit anyways so it doesn't usually matter.
Last edited by Quickpawmaud; 28 Aug @ 5:11pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50