Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol

Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol

View Stats:
Is there really no coop?
Not seeing it on the store, reviews aren't very clear.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Dionysus 30 Apr, 2022 @ 4:51am 
only local multiplayer. sorry. Seems like abandon ware. no response from devs no matter how many times people ask for it.
ObiWankANob 4 May, 2022 @ 11:50am 
I would buy this immediately if it had co-op.

Was thinking about this while in hospital. Thought there would be some form of multiplayer buy now. What a shame.
Lord PichuPal 17 Jul, 2022 @ 5:14pm 
There is co-op, it's local only, just like the original game had. Both players have to press start when selecting a character, as it only gives you a few seconds to get both people in once someone chooses. If you want to play it online, use Steam Remote Play or Parsec
Dionysus 18 Jul, 2022 @ 2:28pm 
This game does NOT support steam remote play
judy~ 1 Jan, 2023 @ 4:46pm 
Originally posted by Dionysus:
only local multiplayer. sorry. Seems like abandon ware. no response from devs no matter how many times people ask for it.
it's only abandonware when they quit selling it
Dionysus 2 Jan, 2023 @ 4:20am 
Originally posted by judy in pain for 7 weeks now:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
it's only abandonware when they quit selling it
thats not what the term means. I used the term correctly
it's not Abandon-ware just because they don't add a feature someone wanted that was never promised...that's just throwing a passive fit and it's immature.
Dionysus 19 Feb, 2023 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by EVILE-VON-OVERKILLE:
it's not Abandon-ware just because they don't add a feature someone wanted that was never promised...that's just throwing a passive fit and it's immature.
no its the fact that the devs dont respond and have only had 1 update that fixed a single audio bug over a year ago. despite the game NOT being in a playbable state and mobs being missing.
Dionysus 12 Feb @ 9:09am 
jesus christ are you really going to necro a post from a year ago? i did. use the term correctly. i looked it up.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50