Hades
Cross-save support
I have put a ton of hours into the game on Switch and only recently got my PC up and running again. I wanted to carry over my save file, but I can't seem to find an option to enable cross-save on the PC version. Am I missing something?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Tiank 29 Jun @ 5:15am 
Hey, recently an issue with connecting Steam through Switch Cross-saves option cropped up and is being investigated.
I have the same issue, steam change something in the online page and the switch can't show the page of steam account, the only cross save now is with epic games but I don't want to buy again the game 😔
Oh wow, really? Might have to refund then. I want it on PC, but I don't really want to replay from the very beginning. Will wait and buy it later if they fix it.
Kolten 30 Jun @ 3:28am 
I also have the same issue... Hope they can fix it.
Tickles 30 Jun @ 6:34am 
Been playing on multiple PCs for almost 4 years and cross-save been working all the time
Last edited by Tickles; 30 Jun @ 6:34am
camio 30 Jun @ 6:46am 
The SSL certificate of the steam login page on Switch expired on 12 June. Renewing it should resolve the issue.
Originally posted by camio:
The SSL certificate of the steam login page on Switch expired on 12 June. Renewing it should resolve the issue.

Can we expect that to happen?
Tiank 2 Jul @ 1:49am 
Hey folks, Steam pushed out a web update recently and you should be able to log in with your Steam account on Switch again. You might need to restart your Switch first.
Originally posted by Tiank:
Hey folks, Steam pushed out a web update recently and you should be able to log in with your Steam account on Switch again. You might need to restart your Switch first.

Is it possible to move a save file from the Switch to the Steam version, or is it only the inverse?
Tiank 5 Jul @ 2:03am 
Originally posted by LAUGHING MAN:
Is it possible to move a save file from the Switch to the Steam version, or is it only the inverse?
It should work both ways, once you connected Switch to your Steam account, and you have cloud saves enabled on Steam.
The option for cross-save only shows up on my Switch version. It simply isn't there on the menu for the Steam version.
For more clarity, when I go to the cross-save on my Switch, it brings up the option for "Fix Save Conflict" for my original Switch save and then it has a new save for the Steam version with barely any progress. Should I fix save conflict or will that delete my Switch file?
Tiank 8 Jul @ 1:52am 
The option in Main Menu for Cross-saves won't show in Steam version of the game like it does on Switch version, but once you Connect Steam on your Switch, and you have Cloud Saves enabled on Steam, you should be able to sync between those 2 platforms, both ways.

When a save conflict appears, you need to select the one with more progress (which should be "Local" in this case, when you open the game on Switch). Once it's solved, open the save, play a bit and use Sync & Quit option to upload your save to the cloud. After it's synced, and you close the game on Switch and open it on Steam, that save should show correctly there, too. Make sure you're launching the game through Steam launcher, rather than directly from the exe file.
I figured this was the case, but I wanted to be hyper cautious. I do not want to lose all that progress. I will try this later. Thanks for the help and swift replies. Cheers.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50