Hades
Cast Bug?
Hi. Not sure if this is a bug, or something I’ve overlooked, but I can no longer use Cast? Zagreus seems to ‘consume’ it and then the red diamond appears above his life total. It did it in my last run and now it’s doing it in my next run.

Thanks
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
You picked one of the weapon aspects that "loads" the Cast into an attack. It's either the Bow ot the Shield. When you do a specific attack type, it should use the cast at the same time.
Ahhh. Yeah, I’m using the Shield. I didn’t see anything in the description though, which is confusing. Just that you take 10% more damage from enemies.

Thanks
Those weapons will also tweak some variants of the Cast to make them workable with their new delivery method. This can be fun
Nibbie 12 Jul @ 9:20pm 
Assuming you are still early, the shield would not do anything to your cast: only a specific aspect of it does that, and you won't get that aspect any time soon. Try taking a screenshot of your boon screen next time it happens, you may just be missing something.
Originally posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥:
Assuming you are still early, the shield would not do anything to your cast: only a specific aspect of it does that, and you won't get that aspect any time soon. Try taking a screenshot of your boon screen next time it happens, you may just be missing something.

Yeah, I believe it was the Beowulf Aspect :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50