Skul: The Hero Slayer

Skul: The Hero Slayer

View Stats:
Suggestive characters (Just asking for help)
Would or is it possible to mod the game so the suggestive characters are eather removed or censored from the game? Due despite the fact I don't really give a ♥♥♥♥ about it, it came to my attention that it just does not feel right.

Don't get me wrong. If there is a mod for to be able to replace the characters with skeletons or so on and so forth. I would find it funny. But that's all.

If any of the devs are seeing this (What is nearly impossible) Please contact me i am more than happy to do some pixel art desgines.

- G' man
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
EMIYA 22 Jul @ 12:33pm 
There is not. Stop being a :happykitty:
Geilolp 24 Jul @ 6:25am 
Originally posted by EMIYA:
There is not. Stop being a :happykitty:
ok hentai addict
Arc 25 Jul @ 5:26am 
Legitimately what suggestive characters? All I can think of that could count even slightly is t he Witch, which is literally just a woman with fashion sense, treat completely with respect and not even vaguely used for fanservice in the story and that's only 1 character not plural who's like that, since the other Witch shows even less skin
BigScug 27 Jul @ 3:24am 
Originally posted by Arc:
Legitimately what suggestive characters? All I can think of that could count even slightly is t he Witch, which is literally just a woman with fashion sense, treat completely with respect and not even vaguely used for fanservice in the story and that's only 1 character not plural who's like that, since the other Witch shows even less skin
Perhaps the fire mage and archer?
Arc 27 Jul @ 4:35pm 
Originally posted by LEOPALDON FOR GGST:
Archer is wearing armor covering nearly 100% of her skin
Mage is wearing less but there's nothing to say she's doing that for any sexualized reason, that's probably just what she's comfortable/best at using magic in
Same goes for the twins who are in uniform
BigScug 27 Jul @ 6:21pm 
Mage is wearing less but there's nothing to say she's doing that for any sexualized reason, that's probably just what she's comfortable/best at using magic in
Oh sorry. its just that i remembered that either or mage or archer had exposed legs and thought they might've qualified. I dont think this person will ever specify though.
AI 28 Jul @ 12:03am 
don't mind this, people who see a little skin and immediately thought about seggs is the one that needs help
Giltradz 28 Jul @ 7:41am 
I were just simply asking if there is a way to change the character some form or some way or replace them with skeletons.. so none of the other things are in there because while i personally enjoy the game a lot it is just that i am bothered by seeing thoose characters, and despite how much I myself am ignoring it that it's in the game i would like to be able to make it a bit more safer so to speak.
Giltradz 28 Jul @ 7:45am 
Oh sorry. its just that i remembered that either or mage or archer had exposed legs and thought they might've qualified. I dont think this person will ever specify though.

Mostly about the exposed skin and whatnot about female characters and male characters as well. The game would be about a little bone guy who is trashing other stuffs. While being completelly brainless and funny but from what i noticed about most of the characters with armour and what not the chest is never properly covered because ooga booga boobs and ooga booga abs n whatever. Just wanting it to be more mild so to speak or switch out the characters somehow..
Geilolp 28 Jul @ 1:22pm 
the mage does have thunder thighs thats true
Kenshiro 15 Aug @ 4:27pm 
Dang.... Came back to this forum to look through interesting builds people have come up with since I completed the game.

Gotta say, this is hands down the saddest most pathetic thing I've read all day.
You can't handle the clothing of characters that aren't even skimpily dressed?

This isn't some sort of ecchi game where suggestive themes and barely clothed characters are thrown around everywhere, wearing intensely tight and revealing outfits. The fact this bothers your delicate sensibilities is.... Just wow. What a life you must live.

Go to therapy or get a new therapist if you're already going or get some different social circles or something.
This level of thinking is just... Really sad.
Technically Skul runs around so exposed you can see all the way down to the very bone, making him more naked than 99% of vidya protagonists.
Originally posted by Giltradz:
I were just simply asking if there is a way to change the character some form or some way or replace them with skeletons.. so none of the other things are in there because while i personally enjoy the game a lot it is just that i am bothered by seeing thoose characters, and despite how much I myself am ignoring it that it's in the game i would like to be able to make it a bit more safer so to speak.
You can't be serious.
Giltradz 13 Sep @ 7:22am 
Brother, I am litterarly just asking for a mod that changes the pixels/artworks of characters. What's not to understand here.
AI 13 Sep @ 10:32pm 
Yeah, my bad, been through a lot of those censorship bullship that my circuit's overheated.

afaik, no, as I haven't seen anyone have a problem about it atm, so far, the mods that I know are stat editor, spawner, and modded items and skuls
Last edited by AI; 13 Sep @ 10:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50