Buccaneers!

Buccaneers!

View Stats:
Cargo manangement pain
Anyone else feel like moving more than 50 Cargo around your fleet feels painful? Is there like a way to say "hey, I want 300 of my 600 luxury goods to go from my command ship to my other ship" without having to constantly click the "move one luxury good" butten for hours?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
When you sell at a merchant, you can choose the ship you want to sell from on the top of the transaction-window.
Originally posted by Dat Scharger:
When you sell at a merchant, you can choose the ship you want to sell from on the top of the transaction-window.

Not what I meant. I meant I want half of my ship filled with basic goods, the other half filled with luxury goods. I know I can choose what ship to fill at a merchant. I just want to know if there is a way to choose something between "add one item of a good" and "fill all available space of my ship with that good"
Originally posted by Jack Nightfury:
Not what I meant. I meant I want half of my ship filled with basic goods, the other half filled with luxury goods. I know I can choose what ship to fill at a merchant. I just want to know if there is a way to choose something between "add one item of a good" and "fill all available space of my ship with that good"

In that case, no, there isn't one, unfortunately.
Last edited by Dat Scharger; 8 Jul @ 8:31am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50