Dragon Marked For Death

Dragon Marked For Death

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
76561198247219424  [developer] 22 Apr, 2020 @ 2:40am
On Fixing Reported Bugs | 不具合を調査中です
Hello everyone! First off, we would like to thank everyone who has purchased Dragon Marked for Death!

Thank you for reporting the bugs you are finding to us here and on Twitter. The development team is looking into the cause of various reported issues. We will implement fixes as we make them via updates and/or inform users on how other issues that do not require an update may be fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dragon Marked for Death‘をお楽しみの皆様、不具合のご報告を頂きました皆様、ありがとうございます。

開発チームでは不具合の原因を調査中です。原因が判明し次第、アップデート、もしくは、解決法をお知らせするなど致しますので、少々お待ちいただけますと幸いです。
Last edited by Inti Creates; 22 Apr, 2020 @ 2:47am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 91 comments
Hiyosup 22 Apr, 2020 @ 7:17am 
Would this be a good place to report any bugs? My main issue at the moment is the weird frame drops when I play online. It occurs even while I'm the host. I play the magic girl so the stutter makes it almost impossible to cast spells.

Update: Apparently this seems to happen in solo play as well. My computer rocks most games so I'm not sure what is happening here.
Last edited by Hiyosup; 22 Apr, 2020 @ 11:13am
Canetus Azulis 22 Apr, 2020 @ 8:04am 
Thank you for that.
I hope to see the online matchmaking fixed. I'm really enjoying the game so far, but we need online to work properly!
Metafogos 22 Apr, 2020 @ 9:10am 
Well... I still waiting for the full screem/resolution problem be fixed :( I cannot enter in the game because this... I WANT TO PLAY!!!! :P
TheDarkChaos™ 22 Apr, 2020 @ 10:15am 
FPS Drops alot of them. Please fix it!
ZweiStar 22 Apr, 2020 @ 11:33am 
Very frequently I'm experiencing sharp framerate drops when I use the shinobi's kunai combo! Is there a way to fix this?
Mauricio_Magus 22 Apr, 2020 @ 12:54pm 
Please add Cloud saves to the game.

Also the obvious main problem right now is the fps drops that a lot of users are getting, which happens when we are hitting enemies or so it seems.
Knightmare 22 Apr, 2020 @ 2:13pm 
Originally posted by TheDarkChaos™:
FPS Drops alot of them. Please fix it!
I am having the same issue but with all of my witch spells, the game stutters a lot after every hit i deal!
purin 22 Apr, 2020 @ 5:23pm 
It's been shared around that you may be able to fix this by going to your NVIDIA Control Panel and setting your options to high performance priority and in DMFD's exe specifically, set it to use your GPU. Didn't work for me, but it has worked for a few people.
WarRock 22 Apr, 2020 @ 10:22pm 
Inti, pls check the Oracle damage formula. Advent is hitting for *one* damage at the tutorial. All of her scalings and moves seem to be weaker than everything else the other classes can do.
dellandu 22 Apr, 2020 @ 10:55pm 
Not a bug per se, if you bind a key to mouse left / right / middle click, you have to double click it to active the key. It makes attack combo (X) near impossible, for you have to click mouse like crazy caveman... Could you change it to single click trigger please?

バグではないけど、マウスキーの仕様を変更をお願いできませんか?今はキーをマウスの左/右/スクロールクリックに設定した場合、例えばX(攻撃)を左クリックに設定しますと、ダブルクリックしないと攻撃ができないし、コンボをするならダブルクリック連打しても攻撃の一段目しかでません。可能であれば、シングルクリック(左右スクロールの三つ)で出せるようにできませんか?何卒宜しくお願い致します。
Last edited by dellandu; 23 Apr, 2020 @ 12:51am
There is a rare chance that the game can be softlocked at the appraisal screen where you can't enter any inputs from gamepads or keyboards. Only fix so far is restarting the game and re-doing the quest again.
Finchy 23 Apr, 2020 @ 7:55am 
Might not be a bug, but please fix Oracle so she is actually playable. Her support and damage output are very meager. Nothing like showcased in streams/videos/demos.
Last edited by Finchy; 23 Apr, 2020 @ 7:56am
Metafogos 23 Apr, 2020 @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by Metafogos:
Well... I still waiting for the full screem/resolution problem be fixed :( I cannot enter in the game because this... I WANT TO PLAY!!!! :P

Still cannot enter... I only hit full screen in the options ONCE and the game not allow me do anything. Even reinstall does nothing to fix! Even the -Windowed option.
heaven 23 Apr, 2020 @ 9:16am 
Witch can't use condense while equipped with orb anymore.
Version: 3.0.2
< >
Showing 1-15 of 91 comments
Per page: 1530 50