Fallout 76

Fallout 76

View Stats:
Fallout 1st
So I've paid for Fallout 1st and for the last few months it's worked just fine in-game. Now, all of a sudden when I start Fallout 76, it says I don't have Fallout 1st, and is telling me I need to join to be able to access the content I'd normally have access to, having paid for Fallout 1st.

Yes I'm logged in, and I have restarted the game multiple times. And yes my subscription is active. This happening to anyone else?

Edit: Cancelled my subscription so when I'm charged tomorrow for Fallout 1st, I won't be paying for something I'm not getting.
Last edited by Slapdaddy; 31 Jul @ 5:24pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
spice_ 31 Jul @ 5:37pm 
Fo1st was always kind of not worth it, you can get max junk that you will use for the rest of this game playtime in like 1 or 2 months. Then the atoms, past few months the quality of the shop has been really mixed (for my taste, more crappy items than usual). Then, there is new seasons system, which also got downgraded. In sum, no need in F1st, its a money grab.
Eh, I like Fallout 1st for the times I'm playing consistently. The survival tent, the scrap box, and the private server (for some challenges like hunting Scorched Santa dudes) is worth it.

But like the OP, I too am having the issue where my active Fallout 1st sub is not being recognized by the game. I submitted a ticket to Bethesda (ha!) per the instructions Steam gave me (of course Bethesda's support site says it's Steam's problem, and Steam says it's Bethesda's...).

I suspect it may be fallout (ha!) from the AWS situation perhaps. Or the software can't read a calendar and once the next month's sub kicks in tomorrow morning at 12:01 AM or whatever, it'll be fine....
I paid monthly for F01 for a few years and every once in awhile there was a disconnect between Steam and Bethesda. I would lose the scrapbox and survival tent for a day, but it would renew the next day. Atoms were always slow to arrive. Probably a penalty for not investing in a whole year of F01
Xetelian 31 Jul @ 7:39pm 
If you get the 1200 atoms each month for FO1st it is basically the same price and you get access to FO1st deals and the tent and the scrap box and the fusion charger and the knowledge that Todd loves you
The Fallout 1st sub is nice now due to the addition of the ammo storage box alone. But the box won't let you stash plasma or fusion cores in there which is annoying. The atoms you get are also nice but the CAMP size limitation also negates really using atoms to their potential. There really needs to be a solid 50% increase in the amount we can add to our CAMPs.

Anyway, hopefully the issue is resolved soon for whomever is affected. I haven't played recently because of the map bug and as soon as it was fixed, my FO1st membership wasn't being recognized...very annoying.
Xetelian 1 Aug @ 12:21am 
Uhhh...

Well for purified water
Wood pile
Fusion core outside FO1st
Stat buffing camp items like INT or CHA machines
Acid, adhesive, dirty water tons of generating items
Tons of QoL items in the cash shop to spend the monthly atoms on
More camp slots more build slots, tons of stuff for atoms

seriously, you act like your camp size means you wouldn't recommend getting all the cool things like candy machines and milk machine
I would honestly be quite happy to pay a subscription of say $5-$10 pm, just to have the perks of fallout 1st without the atom points. Kind of annoying to lock having adequate storage behind an expensive price tag with no other options.
Originally posted by Slapdaddy:
So I've paid for Fallout 1st and for the last few months it's worked just fine in-game. Now, all of a sudden when I start Fallout 76, it says I don't have Fallout 1st, and is telling me I need to join to be able to access the content I'd normally have access to, having paid for Fallout 1st.

Yes I'm logged in, and I have restarted the game multiple times. And yes my subscription is active. This happening to anyone else?

Edit: Cancelled my subscription so when I'm charged tomorrow for Fallout 1st, I won't be paying for something I'm not getting.
Thats weird but Controll your credit card maybe is expired? and then its whya you say that or somethin like that same happen to me a go
Originally posted by 3rd Charger:
I paid monthly for F01 for a few years and every once in awhile there was a disconnect between Steam and Bethesda. I would lose the scrapbox and survival tent for a day, but it would renew the next day. Atoms were always slow to arrive. Probably a penalty for not investing in a whole year of F01
its not true Atoms always find way to you a time around day or Two after your Innicial Purchase :) every month
Originally posted by G:
Fo1st was always kind of not worth it
That's your opinion
Last edited by Kydyrium; 1 Aug @ 7:25am
Originally posted by G:
Fo1st was always kind of not worth it, you can get max junk that you will use for the rest of this game playtime in like 1 or 2 months. Then the atoms, past few months the quality of the shop has been really mixed (for my taste, more crappy items than usual). Then, there is new seasons system, which also got downgraded. In sum, no need in F1st, its a money grab.
nice joke really lol
Originally posted by whiterspon:
Originally posted by Slapdaddy:

Thats weird but Controll your credit card maybe is expired? and then its whya you say that or somethin like that same happen to me a go

I can assure you my credit card works just fine. This was some sort of disconnect between the in-game servers and wherever the authorized list of Fallout 1st members is stored. My account was not being recognized for some reason. Whatever the reason, I cancelled my subscription anyway until they get a handle on all of these bugs and maintenance issues. Then I'll resub and work things out if there's still a problem.
Wait so you tried to play "Today" (and then the RENEWAL is "TOMMOROW?") & it tells you the subscription is over? I'm afriad that just how this king pin sludge factory works. If you didn't cancel on today, and did tommorow, you'd be running another month and you probably wouldn't ask where your sub went.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 31 Jul @ 5:02pm