Food Truck Simulator

Food Truck Simulator

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DRAGO entertainment  [developer] 20 Sep, 2019 @ 1:23am
Welcome to Food Truck Simulator!
Welcome to another of our new games we are currently working on: Food Truck Simulator.
While the game’s description provides interesting information about the game and its features, this place here is perfect to ask us additional questions about the game that were not covered by the description.

We will also post new information regarding the game and its development on a regular basis in Dev Logs.
Last edited by DRAGO entertainment; 20 Sep, 2019 @ 2:42am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
Sween 16 Oct, 2019 @ 6:36am 
This game looks interesting!

Will there be a public beta?
DRAGO entertainment  [developer] 29 Oct, 2019 @ 2:57am 
Thank you.
We have not made a decision about a public beta just yet, but it is very likely.
abel.graficos 3 Nov, 2019 @ 2:20am 
I really like a very interesting game. I cordially send you a great enthusiasm and a great greeting from Spain.
Smeagol 7 Dec, 2019 @ 7:08pm 
Looks like a fun and interesting game i would love to play.
Looking forward to a Beta if one is to be planned or is already planned
MrTorgrimm 14 May, 2020 @ 11:12am 
is there any releasedate to be announced soon? just asking becouse im pretty hyped for this game ;)
Jonesy 18 Jul, 2020 @ 10:17am 
Is the game going to include a veggie mobile truck?
DRAGO entertainment  [developer] 6 Aug, 2020 @ 2:48am 
Originally posted by Jonesy:
Is the game going to include a veggie mobile truck?
You will be able to set up a menu with veggie dishes, but not a food truck as such dedicated to is.
Connor11223 8 Aug, 2020 @ 9:42am 
when will this game be released looks fab
DRAGO entertainment  [developer] 19 Aug, 2020 @ 1:15am 
Originally posted by Connor11223:
when will this game be released looks fab
We are not sure yet if are going to manage a launch this year as we keep adding features, but if not it will be early next year.
saulgoodman778 11 Nov, 2021 @ 1:34am 
I was wondering Is Food Truck Simulator in the same world as the Gas Station Simulator and Road Diner Simulator?
DRAGO entertainment  [developer] 2 Dec, 2021 @ 3:36am 
Originally posted by saulgoodman778:
I was wondering Is Food Truck Simulator in the same world as the Gas Station Simulator and Road Diner Simulator?
No, Food Truck has it's own game world that, beside some Easter eggs relating to GSS, has nothing to do with the game world of Gas Station Simulator. Food Truck's game world is a busy city and surrounding areas rather than a middle of nowhere along a highway.
saulgoodman778 2 Dec, 2021 @ 3:40pm 
Then what is the city in the distance in the gas station simulator world I wonder.
saulgoodman778 2 Dec, 2021 @ 3:48pm 
I believe that the Dust Bowl Gas Station Takes Place 10 to 15 miles outside of Los Angeles in the State of California.
vewlixx 21 Feb, 2022 @ 11:40am 
Love the demo, will definitely check out the full game. A lot of UI issues at the moment
Alaska Outlaw 21 Feb, 2022 @ 6:50pm 
please no Dennis and why all the gas station simulator stuff in this game lol, like music at night club,
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
Per page: 1530 50