Trepang2

Trepang2

View Stats:
LFKM 14 Aug @ 11:59am
Optimization is godly.
I mean, its gonna sound a bit like bait by saying this, but the fact that with a 4090 on the insane settings and with the 13700k it's constantly smooth at 165fps cap throughout the whole game whether explosions, gore or anything else is happening makes the card and game both feel like its worth purchasing.

...Then you got some games that you run that same 4090 combo and you still get the same FPS as the 1050 user with stutters making you ask why the ♥♥♥♥ you paid for the card if the devs are too lazy to optimise.

11/10 game. Worth every penny.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
KERAUNOS 14 Aug @ 12:36pm 
I know right??!? I have my settings on epic with my 4070 and ryzen 7 5700g and its running BEAUTIFUL
this is the first game with realistic graphics that im able to run on high settings. absolutely goated devs.
Originally posted by Soup Time:
this is the first game with realistic graphics that im able to run on high settings. absolutely goated devs.
hi soup time:D
wilsonTrepang  [developer] 15 Aug @ 10:42pm 
Haha glad you appreciate it, we spent a lot of long nights squeezing all the extra frames out even for potato PCs
Soup Time 16 Aug @ 10:36am 
Originally posted by wilsonTrepang:
Haha glad you appreciate it, we spent a lot of long nights squeezing all the extra frames out even for potato PCs
wish all devs did this. i can barley get 30 fps on potato graphics when playing remnant 2. it's a shame because it's a really good game.
Soup Time 16 Aug @ 10:37am 
Originally posted by Yeetsformer:
HI YEET :D!!!
Originally posted by Yeetsformer:
HI YEET :D!!!
:D!!!!!!
Originally posted by wilsonTrepang:
wish all devs did this. i can barley get 30 fps on potato graphics when playing remnant 2. it's a shame because it's a really good game.
real:steamhappy:
I'm even more amazed by the millisecond-long load times. I have an HDD, this is actual magic!
scorb 21 Aug @ 9:32pm 
I have a really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 3050 and this game runs like actual butter, couldn't agree more.
Zorgl 31 Aug @ 1:27pm 
I run it perfectly with my gtx 1080m, thx :steammocking:
Dafazi23 31 Aug @ 4:32pm 
The amount of particles on max setting are absolute gorgeous.
the amount of it can even get a Ryzen 7700x on its knees, which is a trade off I gladly make.
Marcus 31 Aug @ 6:40pm 
i have a laptop 3060 and i get like 60 fps on max settings at all times so yeah this is nice
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50