Apex Legends

Apex Legends

View Stats:
The worst thing that ever happened to pc gaming is controllers, I guess...
Ruined entire pc gaming sector.
Last edited by Varyans; 26 Jul @ 10:43am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
3dfx 25 Jul @ 11:29am 
The worst thing is the damn lag compensation and the companies' inaction in eradicating cheaters.
Let them divide the servers by ping and stop all this ♥♥♥♥, whoever has a ping of 300 should play with those with 300. They can perfectly create servers divided by ping ranges.
Zero 25 Jul @ 4:25pm 
the worst thing are the cheaters, not the controller players...
The worst are devs who agreed to implement greedy management ideas that mix all bs.

So mix hpb, lpb, no functional anticheat, mix m&k with controllers, mix predators nolife guys with casuals, mix stacks with randoms teams...

All this bs defined once great game as pointless unfun something..
And if EA hire me for change all bs to make that game great again.
I would do:
1.) ban cronus etc..
2.) hire hackers to make anticheat team so basicaly redirect their bussiness to right direction
3.) split lobbies by input and never mix it again
4.) let console players use mouse and keyboard
5.) make ranked and pubs only for unstacked - so solo players
6.) with 5 also introduce new clan ladder system for stacks (so basicaly lobbies for stacks) split by regions (NAR, EU, CHINA,..)
7.) 6 should be nice indicator for all teams to see how they compare to algs kings and make qualifier for algs not just few weeks job but seasons job with those ladders
8.) Than teams (clans) could recruit talented starting players by their unrigged solo rank and region
9.) Other devs capacity let focus on mainly create new maps, once balance weapons and never touch it for long time.
Use only 1% of capacity to make skins, try not clutter game with lot of legends - better keep it simple or introduce ban mechanism voting before match
10.} Introduce community manager and discuss game with community not just few top players

cheers
Last edited by TTV.spider0666; 26 Jul @ 8:21am
I play on Steam Deck and it's not really a huge advantage even with gyro, at least to me... Better off with K/M...
I was top 10% Pred on console, switched to pc using controller and couldnt do literally anything until I mastered MNK. People get a pc, do horrible on apex and say "MNK is so unfair its like they are cheating" Then they start cheating because anything is better than having to learn to play all over again. Controller culture breeds cheaters. The false narrative that controller is as viable as MNK has to stop. It frustrates noobs into cheating and keeps people from progressing to MNK. Imagine thinking your two thumbs are comparable to 10 fingers. We definitely live in a society.
Varyans 26 Jul @ 10:49am 
Originally posted by Zero:
the worst thing are the cheaters, not the controller players...

I did not say controller "players" and said "controllers". Because their main producers are trying to conver pc m/k players to controller players in order to rescue themselves from gamelessness. The only gameplay is online with fps and their intension is use it for stalling of console users.
Varyans 26 Jul @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by TTV.spider0666:
I would do:
1.) ban cronus etc..
2.) hire hackers to make anticheat team so basicaly redirect their bussiness to right direction
6.) with 5 also introduce new clan ladder system for stacks (so basicaly lobbies for stacks) split by regions (NAR, EU, CHINA,..)
7.) 6 should be nice indicator for all teams to see how they compare to algs kings and make qualifier for algs not just few weeks job but seasons job with those ladders
8.) Than teams (clans) could recruit talented starting players by their unrigged solo rank and region
9.) Other devs capacity let focus on mainly create new maps, once balance weapons and never touch it for long time.
Use only 1% of capacity to make skins, try not clutter game with lot of legends - better keep it simple or introduce ban mechanism voting before match
10.} Introduce community manager and discuss game with community not just few top players

cheers

1 :steamthumbsup:
2 :steamsalty:
3 :steamthumbsup::steamthumbsup:
4 :steamthumbsdown: useless, %99.9 of them will not play with M/K on a console while AA is not working,
remaining suggestions are deaper properties.....
Last edited by Varyans; 26 Jul @ 12:10pm
4SAKEN 26 Jul @ 11:11am 
MNK player, game is zero fun, tired of getting max damage with every gun by aim assist. You miss your shots but still one clip.... yeah.. ok.
R-S!N 27 Jul @ 12:05am 
nahhh,,
it's just the aim assist, bots, & cheaters.
Last edited by R-S!N; 27 Jul @ 12:06am
7xSven 27 Jul @ 2:38am 
Controllers should be allowed only on no PVP Games and if not, then make two different matchmaking based by the input played.
That is Pads vs Pads and MnKs vs Mnks, by doing this you would make both parties happy, while still guaranteeing the possibility of choosing whether to go in the opposite Matchmaking allowing you to play with friends via Crossplay IF YOU WANT.

It must be a choice, not an obligation.
Last edited by 7xSven; 27 Jul @ 2:38am
I would do:
1.) ban cronus etc..

cheers
I don't disagree because honestly putting controller in with keyboard is unfair for controller. Even if people think that controller is better either of us agree with the conclusion that they should be separated.
Last edited by Brick-Legend; 27 Jul @ 7:21am
Originally posted by Varyans:
I would do:
1.) ban cronus etc..

cheers

4 :steamthumbsdown: useless, %99.9 of them will not play with M/K on a console while AA is not working,

Re 4.]:
Company should know what their rivals games doing.
If its ok for rival (Fortnite) than why Apex setting borders here?
Reason why do ppl have console is that its much cheaper than PC (maybe 50%, maybe more..).
If some kids want be PRO than its good step doing so with m&k and train muscle memory early on. They could start on console. It has USB for plug mouse and keyboard.
But trend is that todays world direction is doing opposite. They let tham use aim assist and degrade their muscle memory aim learning.
Varyans 28 Jul @ 5:07am 

Re 4.]:
Reason why do ppl have console is that its much cheaper than PC (maybe 50%, maybe more..).
If some kids want be PRO than its good step doing so with m&k and train muscle memory early on. They could start on console. It has USB for plug mouse and keyboard.
But trend is that todays world direction is doing opposite. They let tham use aim assist and degrade their muscle memory aim learning.

Console and controller is a little bit confortable than pc, m&k will probably brake it. New generation is living faster than ever, they (console and game producers) can't keep up with the game production. Online games are the only way to gain time for game production.
And also playing styles are changing, too. Removing knock and revive mechanics were the sign of it, game's basic design is dead right now. You can't use support mechanics for example (some in BR maybe but AA keeps me away from it for example), and etc. etc. etc. So, they should seperate both from each other, I do not want to play with or against it.
Last edited by Varyans; 28 Jul @ 5:17am
Varyans 28 Jul @ 5:23am 

Re 4.]:

Console and controller is a little bit confortable than pc, m&k will probably brake it. New generation is living faster than ever, they (console and game producers) can't keep up with the game production. Online games are the only way to gain time for game production.
And also playing styles are changing, too. Removing knock and revive mechanics were the sign of it, game's basic design is dead right now. You can't use support mechanics for example (some in BR maybe but AA keeps me away from it for example), and etc. etc. etc. So, they should seperate both from each other, I do not want to play with or against it.

The new CoD movement mechanics are also signs of it, in my opinion; auto crawl, auto climb and auto jump, really? These are not needed by m&k, are needed by controller. I have 105 + mouse keys, how many a controller has? They are just trying to convert all players to controller players. Otherwise they will begin to lose players. That's why also Sony cried for CoD while sold to MS like a 5 years old child. FPSes are holding two main console in the game.
Last edited by Varyans; 28 Jul @ 5:24am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 25 Jul @ 10:11am