Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves

View Stats:
Entire game is just a black screen
Honestly if I had to guess, this game is waay to big for my laptop to handle running. But the entire game is literally a black screen for me. There is no background in the main menu, just solid black. Every time I hover over any sort of option, either in the menu or pause menu or anything, the game flashes black sporadically. I managed to navigate it still and load into a solo server just to try and test things, and literally all the visuals is just nothing. But I know I should be in a server and be able to interact, because I can move my mouse and see pop up icons appear like "Take a seat" and stuff, but I literally just see a solid black screen.
I'm not really asking for help, because I think the only fix for this issue is for me to drop a few hundred bucks and get an entirely new computer. As soon as I started the download for this game and saw it was 100 gigs, I immediately knew this game would barely run on my computer. But the fact that it's a completely unplayable broken mess for me is kinda funny in a way.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
First off try verifying the files and/or reinstalling
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 14 Jul @ 11:25am