Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves

View Stats:
Feaden 16 Aug @ 3:24pm
Fire the devs who ruined this game.
After last updates game performance and connection issues increased. They ruined the game. A lot of people have one of those problems now:

-FPS/Performance problems
-Connection/Lag/Ping problems
-Infinite or long loading screens
-Game crash

Game supposed to get better every update but they are keep managing to ruin game every update. It starts to feel like devs or whoever responsible for those game ruiner updates are trying to ruin the game.

Fire those who are ruining the game every update. They do not deserve to be there.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
PrplGrl 16 Aug @ 9:47pm 
Yeah, I've never seen a game that's so buggy before. It never used to be this bad before years ago, when there wasn't as much content. Previously though, the more and more new content has been brought in, I kept experiencing these problems you're mentioning literally every 10-30 minutes, but don't have any problems anymore, because I upgraded my graphics card, seems to be the best solution to cope with this ever-changing game.

But I agree, the whole way things are being designed in this game is wrong. Instead of working on patch fixes to manage the stability of the servers, they keep cramming more and more content in that makes it harder and harder for the game to cope. New content is great and all, but they really need to slow down on this, and focus more on making sure the servers can even cope running with all this content first.
Last edited by PrplGrl; 16 Aug @ 9:51pm
Chancanobi 16 Aug @ 10:08pm 
almost all live service games are aging like milk
it takes 10 minutes to get into the game world, then if you need to take any amount of break for whatever reason, pooh, #1, get a drink, literally anything, it kicks you for being afk.
Watch them delete this topic
Swimfan 17 Aug @ 1:42am 
Originally posted by Chancanobi:
almost all live service games are aging like milk

I'm not an expert on Live Service (in fact I avoid them whenever possible) but what is presented here sure is incompetence on another level: Bugs, cheaters, crashes, disconnects (server problems) and a file size that would make any honest dev blush for its incompetence in coding and optimisation.
madness 17 Aug @ 2:09am 
It is 17. century and now you know what it feel by living on that time period. :D
Swimfan 17 Aug @ 6:49am 
Originally posted by madness:
It is 17. century and now you know what it feel by living on that time period. :D

This shouldn't be so funny/accurate but it is.
Originally posted by Dencho:
Same problems, especially in hourglass. The game is ruined mainly by their american nature. They want money with minimal effort
Rare are British
Tiearian 17 Aug @ 11:11am 
Just about none of those are happening to me. The only thing that happens once in a bluemoon, is I'll randomly get DC'ed, then there is a 50% chance that when I hit reconnect to last session, that it actually does anything. On average my ping 50-60, sometimes I'll join a server that is 100+, but I just leave and join a new one, and it's usually 50-60.
Last edited by Tiearian; 17 Aug @ 11:12am
Feaden 19 Aug @ 2:16am 
Update: Deleting the game due FPS drop, Lag, 10 min or infinite loading screens.
Last edited by Feaden; 19 Aug @ 2:17am
Originally posted by Feaden:
Update: Deleting the game due FPS drop, Lag, 10 min or infinite loading screens.
Have you solved the problem?Have you solved the problem?
I think it will be over 10 minutes after the event
Feaden 19 Aug @ 2:54am 
Originally posted by Furti4eyka:
i tried everything but i could not even join the game when i start to join my ship i got stuck at endless loading screen.
Originally posted by Furti4eyka:
i tried everything but i could not even join the game when i start to join my ship i got stuck at endless loading screen.
I have the same problem. Yesterday I decided to wait for the download anyway and booted up after a while, although I didn't see hands and weapons for a couple of minutes, but then everything was fixed
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50