FINAL FANTASY V

FINAL FANTASY V

View Stats:
Cannot move once game starts
Someone please help, I can't figure out what's happening. On the title screen, I can do things just fine, but when i start a new game and the cutscenes play, it lets me exit out of the controls explanation window, and then... nothing. I can't move. No input at all. I'm just using a keyboard, not a controller or anything. But the chocobo just sits there, and no buttons will do anything. I can click the map with the mouse and make it bigger, and that's it, I just have to exit out of the game. When I try to start a new game or load the autosave, same issue.

Am I missing something?? I would love for this to be a stupid, easily fixable mistake. But I literally can't figure it out. I've reinstalled the game, still nothing. The only Reddit thread I found where someone seemed to have the issue had no resolution. Please, someone help!!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
This was exactly the issue, thank you so much!!
MAKO 17 Aug @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by Exceedingly:
i am sorry but how did you figure this issue out? i am experiencing the same issue right now
D G 17 Aug @ 6:47am 
Originally posted by MAKO:
Originally posted by Exceedingly:
i am sorry but how did you figure this issue out? i am experiencing the same issue right now
I just had the same thing, in my case I just had an old mod from at least a year ago. Checked the first comment of the mod guide and updated Memoria/the FFV file and it worked fine.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50