FINAL FANTASY V

FINAL FANTASY V

View Stats:
Bestiary save file
I made a huge mistake and forgot to get neo garula 079 and it seems, it's impossible to get in the merged world.

Now i wanted to ask, maybe someone has a 99% bestiary save file so i only need to encounter a missing enemy so i can get the achievement or if there is a way to "cheat" the missing one in.

Thanks.
Last edited by Baldurs_Gate_2; 16 Aug @ 11:52pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I'm not done with the game yet, but if you can wait, I can share my save before I defeat the last enemy in the Bestiary.
Don't worry, i got it myself allready. Thanks anyway.
Originally posted by nateraade:
I'm not done with the game yet, but if you can wait, I can share my save before I defeat the last enemy in the Bestiary.
Oh, good! I was going to mention that the Bestiary is shared across all save files, so you can load an old save and fight Neo Garula on Big Bridge. (Obviously this info is for others who find this thread at this point.)
Oh, good! I was going to mention that the Bestiary is shared across all save files, so you can load an old save and fight Neo Garula on Big Bridge. (Obviously this info is for others who find this thread at this point.)

That's nice =) I just started a new game and made my way to the bridge. I do have a save file for that now as well in case someone needs it.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50