Car Mechanic Simulator 2021

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021

View Stats:
Auctions Unrealistic?
The auctioning mechanics seem very unrealistic. The AI bidders keep pumping prices up WAY beyond what most of these vehicles are worth given their condition, make, model and year. And it's not random either. There are at least 10-12 bids on every auction I have started. And that's even on the most stripped down junkers.

Other than that, great game!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Mardoin69 30 Jul @ 12:58pm 
Yep... it's why nobody likes to use the Auction house--much. Either Barn finds or Junkyard for a lot of us players I imagine. I know that's the only places I go.
Last edited by Mardoin69; 31 Jul @ 10:50am
Only place I go is the Auction. Best place to buy in the game. You're trying to outbid competitors, so you're gonna pay over blue book.

Definitely great game. :steamthumbsup:
Last edited by SkinGravel; 30 Jul @ 2:32pm
It's OK to pass, my general rule is no more than 3 bids over EMV, this will be easily regained with car detailing and frame weld, for low health salvage yard cars, you're not going to make much profit on 3-5 star cars.
99% of the cars I get (out of ~1000) show profit (in the green) from the weld onwards.
It helps to have a fair idea of the final value of car at 100% (go take notes at Car Salon).

There is only two ways to lose money in this game, fluff a repair and poor impulse control.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50