Creatry

Creatry

Sombra 15 Aug, 2020 @ 10:52pm
A few informations.
So, the price is just what I was expectating a little bit higher for my pocket, but maybe I can deal with that. But I'm afraid that does not worth the price (at least not yet) mostly because it don't say nothing about "Export Options" anywhere except by:

Originally posted by Sanya:
Creatry runs splendidly on any modern platform (including mobile platforms); however, it takes a lot of time for polishing and maintenance. Desktop export option is currently the priority.

I was expetating some video tutorials showing the features or even some docs.

@Sanya Can you answear me if the version released on steam its already okay to "try" do a complete project safety? (though the issues that might have)
I mean, I didnt see the basic stuffs like the UI:
Splash Screens
Title
Menu [Start Game/Continue/Options or Setting/]
Stage Select
Basic HUD elements
End Level/ End Game/Credits and such

And also; which Export options are available for now?
In the future, for mobile development (if has), will be possible to configure ads to monetize the game?

At the moment I can only see that has a cool level editor. The project showned at the first 10 secs looks nice.

;----Even if get no answear, I still going to buy it eventually if the project keeps being updated. But at the moment I prefer to wait to see more.
Hello,

Thank you for posting on community forums! I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Originally posted by Soso:

Currently you can use the experimental «Export» option to create an .exe file. It's still in development and more options will be added with updates.

New guides and tutorials will be published soon. At the moment you can suggest what kind of tutorials you would like to see!

Can you answear me if the version released on steam its already okay to "try" do a complete project safety? (though the issues that might have)
Splash Screens
Title
Stage Select
Basic HUD elements

You can read about Creatry features on the store page and Early Access Q&A. The features you mentioned are not supported yet, but they can be suggested for addition on the special forum.

In the future, for mobile development (if has), will be possible to configure ads to monetize the game?

Mobile export has not been announced yet, although there are plans to add it after the desktop version is released. Unfortunately, I can't provide information about projects that are not confirmed at this time.

;----Even if get no answear, I still going to buy it eventually if the project keeps being updated. But at the moment I prefer to wait to see more.

That's understandable! By the way, I suggest that you follow the Creatry Community Hub so you won't miss new changes. Creatry also have an official Twitter account.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask them!

Best regards,
Sanya.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
76561199006432868  [developer] 16 Aug, 2020 @ 1:03pm 
Hello,

Thank you for posting on community forums! I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Currently you can use the experimental «Export» option to create an .exe file. It's still in development and more options will be added with updates.

New guides and tutorials will be published soon. At the moment you can suggest what kind of tutorials you would like to see!

Can you answear me if the version released on steam its already okay to "try" do a complete project safety? (though the issues that might have)
Splash Screens
Title
Stage Select
Basic HUD elements

You can read about Creatry features on the store page and Early Access Q&A. The features you mentioned are not supported yet, but they can be suggested for addition on the special forum.

Mobile export has not been announced yet, although there are plans to add it after the desktop version is released. Unfortunately, I can't provide information about projects that are not confirmed at this time.

That's understandable! By the way, I suggest that you follow the Creatry Community Hub so you won't miss new changes. Creatry also have an official Twitter account.

Best regards,
Sanya.
Awa 16 Aug, 2020 @ 5:02pm 
Hello, Is possible test my own project? I put on ground player and enemy + behind star. I dont see button PLAY for test if everything works.
Sombra 17 Aug, 2020 @ 12:40am 

Best regards,
Sanya.

Understood. Thanks for the answer.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50