Resident Evil Village

Resident Evil Village

View Stats:
resident evil 9?
is anything known when it should be released or what it is about?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
youll beable to play as leon and chris in a ghost town with forests caves to explore; there will be people you have to watch because theres wendigosand/or skinwalkers so if some one looks/ acts odd kill
next tuesday
Mišmil 18 Aug @ 11:10am 
What does everyone think about the whole "open-world" RE game idea?
Personally - i dislike it - i have grown tired of open-worldification of entire game genres and series. Hubs are still fun, and they should be still around.

I will definitely buy the next RE though, even if it is open world, the series is great.
Originally posted by Mišmil:
Personally - i dislike it - i have grown tired of open-worldification of entire game genres and series. Hubs are still fun, and they should be still around.

I will definitely buy the next RE though, even if it is open world, the series is great.
Nah it won't work. It kinda-sorta worked with Tombraider but that was only after it took 8 years for them to figure out customers actually wanted Tombs to Raid lol.

Where is the Survival Horror in an open world? You can just run away from zombies and never face a locked door. Open World in Resident Evil is a ridiculous idea. Absolute Rubbish.
Dante 20 Aug @ 2:43pm 
maybe 2025, they're developing multiple games at the same time
Dante 20 Aug @ 2:48pm 

It won't really be that different from Part 8. In a way the open world is there in both part 4 and 8. But a full open world looks interesting, the only question is how they will implement it. It could be something like Evil Within 2 or as an example could be a concept like 3 and 8 parts. Like take a city district like in part 3 and expand it even more than the Village in 8. RE is still not DD2 or Skyrim. Even with an open world the game is unlikely to be large scale.
Originally posted by Dante:

It won't really be that different from Part 8. In a way the open world is there in both part 4 and 8. But a full open world looks interesting, the only question is how they will implement it. It could be something like Evil Within 2 or as an example could be a concept like 3 and 8 parts. Like take a city district like in part 3 and expand it even more than the Village in 8. RE is still not DD2 or Skyrim. Even with an open world the game is unlikely to be large scale.

japanese game devs cant create a immersive open world. they just cant. i hope they stay with the known formular.
Dante 22 Aug @ 11:53am 
Originally posted by 5.JgKp | Nevarin:
Originally posted by Dante:

japanese game devs cant create a immersive open world. they just cant. i hope they stay with the known formular.

death stranding, dragons dogma 2, Final Fantasy, Tales Of, maybe Yakuza and Persona, Metal Gear

It's not that ♥♥♥ games are the problem, but rather games in general. Finding an interesting open world in general is not that easy
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50