Ageless

Ageless

View Stats:
free key
6Z8LT-9XGQI-763P7 - Enjoy please come back and post if you used it so others wont try . Thank you
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Extr3mum 20 Jun, 2021 @ 9:17pm 
Thanks for the giveaway, but in next time give the key for the first who comment or post the key like that:

$Z8LT-9XGQI-*63P*

6=$
7=*

This way boys won't grab the key.
rupert 21 Jun, 2021 @ 3:11am 
Originally posted by Extr3mum:
Thanks for the giveaway, but in next time give the key for the first who comment or post the key like that:

$Z8LT-9XGQI-*63P*
6=$
7=*
This way boys won't grab the key.
You should be recommending a method where you need to at least read it and understand it and not automated first who comment "me please" and no brain scripts equals.

For example,
add an odd number 6Z8LT-9XGQI-763P#

6Z8LT-9XGQ*-763P7 *Electric current, symbol for current

6%8LT-9XGQI-763P7 %% Top is an American rock band formed in 1969 in Houston, Texas.

6Z8LT-9XG//-763P7 //so called intelligence, but written in reverse order

6Z8LT-9XGQI-{1+(2*(x))}P7 most people would guess this on the 5th try at the latest, if they have basic math, but they'll be shocked at first

6Z8LT-(#*#)XGQI-76#P7 here you need to find the number (1-1,2-4,3-9,4-8, 5-25)

6@8LT-9XGQI-763P7 generation X, Y, @

6Z8LT-9XGQI-763(*)7 I failed to detect this * sign, call Lara and find it.

A bit of fun to it, not to help the scripts and bots like. Depending on who has how much time and if wants to have fun while doing it. This is Steam, about fun. Me please, 6=$ is just business. Quickly, because time is money. Sad :steamsad:

Just a footnote. Puzzles should be universal, understood globally.
Stars-N-Stripes 21 Jun, 2021 @ 6:45pm 
Sorry , just giving it to whoever saw it first, ashamed I gave away a few of them and not a single person bothered to comment they took the key, like your idea and will do that in the future since people can't respect others simply by posting the key was taken :( Shame on them
Last edited by Stars-N-Stripes; 21 Jun, 2021 @ 6:45pm
zippythezip 4 Jul, 2021 @ 5:51am 
here is another key, just say you got OK,
06PYK-074Y8-6AE6A
Splat ♥ 25 Sep, 2022 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by Stars-N-Stripes:
Sorry , just giving it to whoever saw it first, ashamed I gave away a few of them and not a single person bothered to comment they took the key, like your idea and will do that in the future since people can't respect others simply by posting the key was taken :( Shame on them

they weren't taken by people. theres bots that grab keys scouring pretty much the entire internet at this point, they claim the key instantly and then try to sell the steam account or just try to collect every steam game in existence without ever playing them. its why pasting a direct key is usually not worth doing and you gotta do stuff an actual person could take seconds to figure out and bot scripts will just get errors
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50