Ageless

Ageless

View Stats:
Just keep swimming achievement
Hello dear community! I'm on the middle of the game (i'm on the second part of the titan vestige), so far loving the game despite the fact that I absolutely suck on precision platform gamings!

Anyway, i'm having trouble finding out how to obtain the 'just keep swimming achievement'. I know it seems dumb and I actualy have an idea on how to do it, but I myself never tried (that would be using your bow on a dolphin to revert its form to the bubble that gives you air and then using the bow again to age the bubble to the dolphin form and repeating the process until the achievement popup).

I just want to know if this is the right way or maybe there is someplace in the next parts of the game where you can actually stay submerged for 1 minute without the need to do the aging process with the dolphin. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Meu nome é V 13 Nov, 2021 @ 4:49pm 
In case anyone wonders, I was able to get the achievement in question, at some point in Exodus where there is a lone fish in a pound, thanks anyway!
Con-Queef-Tador 26 Nov, 2021 @ 7:29am 
Revert a dolphin to air bubble mode and swim with him. he will keep giving you air bubbles in time for you to get more air.
Meu nome é V 26 Nov, 2021 @ 9:29am 
Originally posted by Sad Muscle Milk:
Revert a dolphin to air bubble mode and swim with him. he will keep giving you air bubbles in time for you to get more air.
Thanks, I figured that and was able to do it to get all achievements!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50