Explorers of the Abyss

Explorers of the Abyss

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 4 Jun, 2021 @ 1:23am
Explorers of the Abyss Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Andrew R 4 Jun, 2021 @ 5:04pm 
Approx game length?
Imban 5 Jun, 2021 @ 12:25am 
Originally posted by Andrew R:
Approx game length?

15-40 hours depending on the amount of time you spend running in circles trying to navigate, difficulty mode, etc. As a fairly tough RPG where the easiest difficulty mode makes all fights trivial, the game is much shorter if you basically never need to return to town or grind for items or levels.
amstard 6 Jun, 2021 @ 12:54am 
Is there a way to revisit the H-scenes you've gotten? Is it maybe an end-of-game unlock?

Thanks in advance!
Apoc 6 Jun, 2021 @ 1:02am 
Originally posted by amstard:
Is there a way to revisit the H-scenes you've gotten? Is it maybe an end-of-game unlock?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure how far you are but in the Villa, Ovelia's room, there is an object to allow you to go into the "Collection room" with all the unlocked scenes.
amstard 6 Jun, 2021 @ 7:28am 
Originally posted by Apoc:
Originally posted by amstard:

Thanks in advance!

Not sure how far you are but in the Villa, Ovelia's room, there is an object to allow you to go into the "Collection room" with all the unlocked scenes.

Fantastic! Thanks. Haven't gotten there yet, but now I can rest easy :)
claymation39 15 Jun, 2021 @ 3:34pm 
Is there a way to unlock all the cg scenes. I finished the game and returned to that room hoping that all the cg scenes I missed may have been unlocked but my rooms are very much empty. I guess the game takes open world after that so you have to search around and find them. I don't really like doing that because the game is so huge, fun but huge and I'd rather just see all the scenes instead of trying to find them all.
Mememan 17 Aug, 2021 @ 3:28pm 
are there any plans to translate the dlc for this game?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50