BioGun
Steam Deck not supported with 1.0 release
Huge bummer. Why couldn't the devs hint at this during EA instead of dropping this news at launch?

Where are the patch notes for 1.0?

I'm hesitant to spend money on this product when the devs have not been forthcoming.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Bought, installed it and yep... doesn't work... Stuck at the NW.JS page...
Duffers 31 Jul @ 12:01pm 
Word, this is really disappointing. I bought the game to have a new metroidvania to play on my steam deck, it ran during the early access but the framerate hiccupped a lot, so I just waited until the 1.0 to give it a proper try. Now it won't even go past an NW.js initialization screen.

EDIT: According to the dev's Discord this seems to be an issue with the export for Linux. They're looking into it.
Last edited by Duffers; 31 Jul @ 12:03pm
am2woods 31 Jul @ 12:07pm 
Devs are working on this according to their discord!
smacky777 31 Jul @ 12:22pm 
Yeah, just tried and major bummer for sure. Hopefully they can fix it. This is one of the reasons I bought the game.
the_mach1ne 31 Jul @ 12:57pm 
Just got an update and it works now (so far)!
Dapper Dog  [developer] 31 Jul @ 2:10pm 
Sorry about that y'all. Hoping the new export fixed it. Please let me know. I've gotten several reports its been fixed so far.
Im still getting a black screen on load of the game on steam deck. i just updated like 5 minutes ago
Woohoo!! Works for me now on my OLED deck after the patch. No re-install, just launched and good to go.
JusSn 1 Aug @ 10:35am 
Originally posted by yuval.j.klein:
Im still getting a black screen on load of the game on steam deck. i just updated like 5 minutes ago
Sometimes it requires uninstalling it on the steamdeck and restarting so that when you install again it you have latest version and no old files
Jack 1 Aug @ 12:48pm 
Def works now, just bought it and it launches fine

It's a stuttery mess tho. Even at 90fps which the oled can do no problem
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50