Sockventure
Natalie 13 Sep, 2022 @ 9:24am
Restart Button Broken
I'm attempting to get the "I Love Dying" achievement as it's one of the last two I need but I can't get the restart button to work at all. I've tried keyboard, controller, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the restart button binds on both kb and controller. Nothing I try seems to fix the issue, any help would be appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
MrUnbecoming 3 Dec, 2022 @ 2:27pm 
It isn't broken, rebinding the button also works. The thing is, you need to HOLD the button to kill yourself. Took me a couple minutes to figure this out. Not sure if you already got the achievement, didn't check your profile for it.
Natalie 12 Dec, 2022 @ 6:02pm 
Originally posted by MrUnbecoming:
It isn't broken, rebinding the button also works. The thing is, you need to HOLD the button to kill yourself. Took me a couple minutes to figure this out. Not sure if you already got the achievement, didn't check your profile for it.
lol ty for the help i'm such a dumbass
MrUnbecoming 12 Dec, 2022 @ 6:17pm 
Originally posted by Natalie:
lol ty for the help i'm such a dumbass
Lol np, there is no visual indication that you actually have to hold it. I just figured you had to hold it because it would be easy to accidentally kill yourself with it. (though it wouldn't be easy if it was on select on your controller for example)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50