The Sims™ 4

The Sims™ 4

Sims World frozen time
Sims don't move, don't do chores or even able to cancel commands, they just are static and also the time passing is frozen. All this after the new update.

anyone with similar problems?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Got nearly the same problems. Plus when I use the cas mode every informatione about the sim (gender, etc.) switches to the other sims. It's not playable :<
Not using any mods. Everything seems to be working, people do and complete interactions. Sometimes it might get slightly sluggish for me but it's rare and not even a problem.

I have an acting gig that I will double check this on and do the "Join" at work to see if everyone is doing their thing. If I don't post back right away then most likely it's still fine with me.

I have: City Living, Cats&Dogs,Get Famous,Back to Work, Get Together. One desert living that was a freebie.

I will post again if something happens like you mentioned. Good luck.

Oh after the original update I did have problems but lowered from ultra high to the next level down. No issues since.
Last edited by sandrastarling; 27 Jul @ 6:50pm
Just did the full join tasks at work for an acting gig and finished them all in plenty of time. Sims that were part of the routine all took their places and did their things on time. I did not notice anyone frozen or stuck. Again no mods so maybe that?
me too
Xautos 18 Aug @ 2:04pm 
Likely one of the sims on the map has stopped everything else, you'll need to find that sim and reset them to get the world moving again. it's not always apparent which sim it could be, so look at each one carefully. one may not look in a conversation with another while things are frozen, that doesn't mean it isn't the case.

PC limitations can also play a factor when you reach a certain amount of sims, older computers can struggle to keep up. it's best to keep a limit on the amount of sims you have on your save, that means culling as many as needed to get the game to work properly once more.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50