Need for Speed™ Heat

Need for Speed™ Heat

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
EA_Max 15 Jun, 2020 @ 12:43am
Welcome to the Need for Speed Heat discussion board on Steam.
We’re excited to have you, and we want to make sure you get all the info you need to play Need for Speed Heat via Steam.

Steam Community Rules apply, so please keep it civil.

Need Help?

If you purchase Need for Speed Heat via Steam, you'll be prompted to sign in to Origin and link it to your Steam account when you first launch it. Here's an FAQ explaining how to set up an Origin account.

For any Origin account issues, reach out to an advisor at EA Help
or tweet us at @EAHelp.

For Steam purchase issues, make sure to contact Steam Support.

If you encounter any issues with an Origin game on Steam, check out the FAQ on Troubleshooting EA Games on Steam.

If you run into any problems with the game itself, you can explore the Need for Speed section on Answers HQ, EA's community forum, to see if there's a solution available.

To keep up with the latest information, news, and updates, follow @NeedForSpeed on Twitter and check out the official Need for Speed website.

You can also reach out to Community Manager @MaxMyrus on Twitter.

See you on the streets!
Last edited by EA_Max; 15 Jun, 2020 @ 12:45am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 246 comments
Cheating Death 15 Jun, 2020 @ 12:52am 
max, i have only one question. Can we have an opportunity to transfer the game from origin to steam? Atleast someday, it would be great. I have this game since release in origin, but i dont want to buy it again in order to play in steam.
Last edited by Cheating Death; 15 Jun, 2020 @ 12:53am
TwoWinged 16 Jun, 2020 @ 9:31am 
EA is the worst!! do you have any idea how many of us aren't buying huge number of recently released EA games because there's no steam achievements to it? A very HUGE number of us, go check every released game's discussions since they're released..
EA what was your purpose to finally come on steam? wasn't it to make money? many of us already own few of those games on origin but we're still willing to buy em again on steam, but no steam achievements? that's a straight NO right there :dialogbubble:
to add the code on already existing achievements for steam won't even take hours of work on EA's part !! why is EA ignoring us steamers and still release these games here? are the guys in EA so busy that they can't simply add the code for achievements into steam? A real Thumbs down right there !
No real support for us steamers! no real steam achievements! = No BUY from huge number of us steamers! simply check yourself on every discussion there's already too many posts on this
TwoWinged 16 Jun, 2020 @ 9:37am 
games that i would buy instantly if there's steam achievements :
NFS
NFS Heat
Mass effect 3
Mass effect Andromeda
Dragon age 2
Dragon age origins
Dragon age Inquisition
Unravel
Unravel 2
that's there 9 from me on the spot instant buy,
there's lots of us waiting for steam achievements support :angry_tk:
"**** updates, follow @NeedForSpeed on Twitter and check out the official Need for Speed website[www.ea.com]."

So please add shop Information "we do not develope this game anymore, final update no more new content"

called scam, adding cross play release on steam, grab money from new players without infos about end of service / updates.
Last edited by ___________________________; 21 Jun, 2020 @ 8:54am
GrimPie 17 Jun, 2020 @ 7:37am 
Originally posted by Two Winged:
EA is the worst!! do you have any idea how many of us aren't buying huge number of recently released EA games because there's no steam achievements to it?
Somewhere between 1 and 2 people. 3 at most.
Is anyone else having trouble logging into Origin? I bought Need for Speed Heat and cant play the game because Origin says "Sorry We Are Having Technical Difficulties." Everytime I try to create a login account.........
GrimPie 18 Jun, 2020 @ 12:37pm 
Originally posted by ghostshadow:
Is anyone else having trouble logging into Origin? I bought Need for Speed Heat and cant play the game because Origin says "Sorry We Are Having Technical Difficulties." Everytime I try to create a login account.........
Works fine for me.
Try to create account via origin web site or standalone app, maybe it'll work.
tried, still doesnt work.
iamsin 19 Jun, 2020 @ 8:12am 
what we need is a area voice chat like 100 meters or some thing like that and also blowers for muscle cars.
Mark 20 Jun, 2020 @ 7:39am 
Add Steam achievements! :steamsad:
nikkievix 21 Jun, 2020 @ 3:53pm 
i can't even get origin to even install. keeps telling me i have no internet connection despite me being connected to steam! i downloaded the origin installer directly from the site, yet still tells me the same damned thing, and i added an exception to my firewall, vpn is not having issues and my antivirus has an exception added to it too. restarted my router/modem, rebooted my computer and still says i have no connection. screw this crap!
Melanie 23 Jun, 2020 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by nikkievix:
i can't even get origin to even install. keeps telling me i have no internet connection despite me being connected to steam! i downloaded the origin installer directly from the site, yet still tells me the same damned thing, and i added an exception to my firewall, vpn is not having issues and my antivirus has an exception added to it too. restarted my router/modem, rebooted my computer and still says i have no connection. screw this crap!

Hi Guys. I have the same damn problem. I use NordVPN and i get the error 14:-1 no web connection. i download the client directly from Origin site too, but the same damn thing. Any one here know to clear this problem ? LG. Mel
bublik 25 Jun, 2020 @ 11:46am 
Хочу сказать компании за прекрасные игры в детстве,которые сейчас появились в стиме. Но хочется видеть еще одну старую игру. Это Undegraung 2 где впервые появился тюнинг.
FLK-4 26 Jun, 2020 @ 5:21am 
nice
v2na 27 Jun, 2020 @ 2:53pm 
optimize the game. please
< >
Showing 1-15 of 246 comments
Per page: 1530 50