Need for Speed™ Heat

Need for Speed™ Heat

Zobrazit statistiky:
100% CPU usage even when capping framerate
Title

Anyone had an issue like this with NFS Heat before? I've got an Intel i5-9600KF paired with a 2080 super. I can see on auto graphics settings without Vsync the game is able to push about 100 frames with some fluctuating as you move around, however even with lowest graphics preset and the frame rate capped to 60 via vsync it still eats ALL my CPU. I'm not joking - I can't even run Discord alongside this game.

Any ideas? Just how the game be? If anyone managed to fix this, I'd love to hear what you did.
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
Try running in windowed or borderless mode
ari původně napsal:
Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I tried this, but I'll give it another shot and edit the comment when I have an answer.
So after a pretty long play session tonight I found that after 10 or so minutes in-world the game seems calm down and balances out to about 50%CPU in menus and 80% during gameplay, with some spikes when loading before/after races, and so on. It just seems to take a while to load everything.

Still an unusually high CPU usage but now seems playable. Woot.
ari původně napsal:
Actually running in windowed/boderless wont affect much because it’s just few fps boost like 2-5 (depends on each game) BUT! This is Heat= Badly optimized game that will obliterate your pc so i would suggest doing the method that i posted and just play with graphic settings you can squeeze out atleast 5-7% more performance but its Hard considering the game.
iRawR původně napsal:
ari původně napsal:
Actually running in windowed/boderless wont affect much because it’s just few fps boost like 2-5 (depends on each game) BUT! This is Heat= Badly optimized game that will obliterate your pc so i would suggest doing the method that i posted and just play with graphic settings you can squeeze out atleast 5-7% more performance but its Hard considering the game.

Well i personally don't have the issue with my old i7 3770 which is weird, i only wrote that because thats what I saw others saying about 100% usage.
iRawR původně napsal:
ari původně napsal:

Cheers, I ended up running the game on Auto settings which look fine and get over 110FPS without Vsync.

Like I said it's still a CPU hog for seemingly(?) no reason, but it's calmed down after I let it run for a while so all is well.
This game also somehow ran on my i5 2500 with an 1050 2GB Vram variant on low settings,1080p and solid 55-60 fps lmao Heat is unpredictable
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50