STAR WARS™: Squadrons

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

View Stats:
Does not work with PSVR2
As soon as I turn on VR mode, the game requires headset calibration and resetting the view. With PSVR2 the view resets just fine but game does not recognize it. It asks to use ß button but nothing works. I´m using PSVR2 with the new PC adapter.
Last edited by koponen8ster; 7 Aug @ 1:03pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
you need to wait. game takes it time.
it does work.
But man this game needs horsepower....
RMX. 8 Aug @ 4:55am 
Yeah the controllers don’t seem to be recognised, is it something we need to configure ourselves?
Last edited by RMX.; 8 Aug @ 4:55am
kreto 8 Aug @ 5:14am 
There is nothing to figure out, this is one of the vr enabled games that does not actually use the vr motion controllers at all, either use your keyboard and mouse or a xbox controller
the game is incompatible with psvr2.
it only works on ps vr v1/v2. not ps vr 2 (ps5)
I just flew a mission with PSVR2.
I used an Xbox controller. SteamVR saw it fine.
The VRSense controllers were connected, but I don't think they work.
I toggled VR mode on. Sometimes it fails to launch but I updated the EXE file name and it lauches and plays fine.

When I got into the Tie fighter, it asked to reset the view, and that was super fast.

The cinematics are all weirdly scaled, though.
Last edited by TrueBelieber; 9 Aug @ 3:01pm
mckracken 10 Aug @ 12:31am 
yeah cutscenes movies, are mangled.
how to fix them?
SammyG 10 Aug @ 10:12am 
I was having this, what I did was on the ea vr psvr2 pc login screen is go into the steam vr menu, I searched for playing with options but came out of the steam screen back into the vr login, when I did , I noticed a box was highlighted so I could then use the keyboard to tab through the login boxes, fill them in and continue, the space bar filled in the tick boxes and that enabled me to populate the details . Hope this helps others
Originally posted by mckracken:
yeah cutscenes movies, are mangled.
how to fix them?

Reddit said to make the game full screen instead of borderless windowed. I haven't tried yet, though.
I can start the game in VR with the PSVR2 headset, but cant get passed the registration scree, Beyond frustrating.
RMX. 11 Aug @ 4:40am 
I got it working with a standard controller as suggested but it gets to the first cutscene after selecting your pilots and dies mid way through it - any fixes?
RMX. 11 Aug @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by Fax_the_Sender:
the game is incompatible with psvr2.
it only works on ps vr v1/v2. not ps vr 2 (ps5)

SteamVR is supported on PSVR2 now, it can play Alyx, etc
+1 to making sure that Screen Settings are set to Borderless instead of Fuil Screen or the Contrast gets blown way out. Was puzzled by this for a bit until i found an old thread.
evaneu 12 Aug @ 10:07am 
I am having an issue where I can launch the game in flat mode then toggle VR mode on in the game's menu. However, when I try and go into a campaign mission the game closes and Steam VR Home opens. When I try to launch directly from VR Home nothing happens and I get stuck at a loading screen. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50