STAR WARS™: Squadrons

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

View Stats:
Cannot play in VR
I haven't played this game in awhile, and I've only ever played it in VR. Today I booted it up and some small, hard to read, obviously not for VR screen comes up asking me to prove who I am with the authentication app or email. However, none of the input methods work while this screen is up,

I can't use the knuckles controllers, Xbox controller or keyboard to enter any data. All I can do is CTL+TAB out and close the game down.

If I load it up in pancake mode the same screen still appears but at least I can put in a number to login. It seems like VR is completely broken unless I can get past the authentication check somehow.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Jack22 2 Jul @ 10:36pm 
i can get to the the end around third mission i think. Where troopers take over cruiser and it blows up the empire reinforcements that come in, and Crash. Crashes every time at same point.
Were you ever able to get it to run in VR?
Last edited by bryantsmith76; 8 Jul @ 6:39pm
Same, It's as if the click button for "send authentication email" is just a graphic and not real. I can close this window when playing on a monitor without playing offline but I bought this to try in VR. Waste of money
Karppuuna 12 Aug @ 12:14pm 
Its completely broken in VR because you cant log in and launch the game!
Found a solution.

Open the game normally, on setting go to VR setting and alternate to VR and you ready to go!
Vegibyte 23 Aug @ 11:22pm 
Having nothing but problems with this and EA WRC. Did EA add in anticheat retroactively? if so that seems to be part of the issue. Dirt Rally is working just fine.
Alcom 24 Aug @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Vegibyte:
Having nothing but problems with this and EA WRC. Did EA add in anticheat retroactively? if so that seems to be part of the issue. Dirt Rally is working just fine.
The anti-cheat was always there and hasn't changed.
Last edited by Alcom; 24 Aug @ 12:50am
Same issue here. EA is run by some of the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I've ever encountered. Stay the ♥♥♥♥ out of my hobby, EA, and move aside for people who actually know how to run a game company. ♥♥♥♥ you.
I was able to get this running in VR streaming from PC to Quest 3 via the SteamLink app. This is an annoyance, but I'll take it for now. Most Quest 3 users are streaming their PC to headset using Virtual Desktop.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50