Unravel Two

Unravel Two

View Stats:
Son1x90 26 Mar, 2023 @ 12:40pm
EA skrew your stupid launcher
There is a reason i come here on steam to buy games. To have everything here on one platform. I'm not interested in garbage software. I tried to even sign up but all i get is a sorry we are having technical difficulties page and i cant play the game. Go to hell EA.
Last edited by Son1x90; 26 Mar, 2023 @ 12:43pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Planty Man 26 Mar, 2023 @ 3:34pm 
Seriously, me too, wtf is this
ralphh 1 Apr, 2023 @ 3:03am 
agree, and the sh*t doesn't even work. "game failed to launch due to an error on our end". Nice, now what.
ralphh 1 Apr, 2023 @ 3:36am 
found out that it works when running both EA crap and Steam as Administrator. Steam will want to reinstall the game when you do that. Can also be that I initially installed it on a network share and that EA only wants default location. dunno, not gonna check as I am going to try the game now :P
1181561052 4 Apr, 2023 @ 10:33pm 
Couldn't agree more!
durves 20 May, 2023 @ 10:09pm 
screenshots were so damn good, Got my ass scammed by ea's launcher, ♥♥♥ ea ong
Seqenenre Tao II 9 Dec, 2023 @ 12:45pm 
same. ♥♥♥♥ EA hard in their ass
Seqenenre Tao II 9 Dec, 2023 @ 12:47pm 
should be a way to see on games store page if they require other launcher so i can avoid to buy that game in the future, seriously ♥♥♥♥ this annoying ♥♥♥♥
Seqenenre Tao II 9 Dec, 2023 @ 12:51pm 
nevermind, just saw that it does say 3rd party launcher on the page, ty gaben, ♥♥♥♥ OFF EA never forget
I bought this game on EA a long time ago and co-op there works just fine. However, after collecting friends here on Steam I wanted to co-op w/them so I paid Steam bcuz they promised their remote play would allow this. WRONG! It's Steams fault you can't co-op this game thru them. Steam licensed this game from EA to sell and they make profits by false advertising! SKREW THEM! After tons of comments and complaints you'd think they wud do something about it, but they don't care. All they want is your $$! They won't give you a refund bcuz they are greedy AF. STOP lying Steam! Refund everybody's $$ who bought this game specifically to co-op with "remote play" bcuz it DOESN'T WORK and you know it! I will just make new friends on EA and continue to play the game thru them, the publishers. It is no fault of EA that this game is not playable on here. It is Steams' responsibility.
Fred 29 Jun @ 4:32am 
there is still no way to bypass the launcher?
Mancubus 21 Jul @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by Sister Stray:
I bought this game on EA a long time ago and co-op there works just fine. However, after collecting friends here on Steam I wanted to co-op w/them so I paid Steam bcuz they promised their remote play would allow this. WRONG! It's Steams fault you can't co-op this game thru them. Steam licensed this game from EA to sell and they make profits by false advertising! SKREW THEM! After tons of comments and complaints you'd think they wud do something about it, but they don't care. All they want is your $$! They won't give you a refund bcuz they are greedy AF. STOP lying Steam! Refund everybody's $$ who bought this game specifically to co-op with "remote play" bcuz it DOESN'T WORK and you know it! I will just make new friends on EA and continue to play the game thru them, the publishers. It is no fault of EA that this game is not playable on here. It is Steams' responsibility.
''co-op there works just fine'' i don't think so... i tryed two player with two wireless controllers and it didn't work because EA platform is ♥♥♥♥♥♥ as hell...i bought the game again from Steam this time..
So I guess both platforms work but just for different people. If anyone here can get it to work for them and would like to co-op w/me, hmu. I have played most of it by myself but the last couple of levels are hard for me to do alone. I also don't mind re-playing levels with newbies, I love this game that much.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50