Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst

Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst

View Stats:
Fans are making project that aims to bring back the online functionality of Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Last edited by The Unpredictable; 16 Jul @ 10:10am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Samael 12 Apr @ 11:22am 
Noice
Let's hope they succeed
Albco 1 May @ 6:49am 
cool
aptly named too, nice 😅
So even I, banned from EA, can play it?
Babs 12 May @ 12:23am 
Nobody cares, literally nobody used the online features of Catalyst. It's a single player game. Delete your save and play the game again and have fun.
Catalyst 12 May @ 4:05am 
Originally posted by Babs:
Nobody cares, literally nobody used the online features of Catalyst. It's a single player game. Delete your save and play the game again and have fun.

Okay, can you stop replying here EA employer?
fadster 12 May @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by Babs:

Plenty of people care. You don't, that's fine. So, why are you here?
Testave 22 May @ 3:44am 
Seems like they abandoned the project.
Masa 22 May @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by Testave:
What do you mean by that?
One of developers posted yesterday a screenshot on Discord with Beat L.E. available on current stage of project. It's still under development and aims to be released this summer. :)
Testave 22 May @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by Masa:
What do you mean by that?
One of developers posted yesterday a screenshot on Discord with Beat L.E. available on current stage of project. It's still under development and aims to be released this summer. :)
Oh okay, thanks for the info. :) Do you know if there is any modifying of game data necessary (like changing files) or is it a mod/addon to download? And will it be possible to unlock the 2 achievements again?
Last edited by Testave; 22 May @ 3:06pm
Masa 22 May @ 10:20pm 
Oh okay, thanks for the info. :) Do you know if there is any modifying of game data necessary (like changing files) or is it a mod/addon to download? And will it be possible to unlock the 2 achievements again?

I don't know how this mod will work, but i guess some files needs to be changed so that the game can connect to unofficial server, on different IP than the official ones.
As for the achievements, according to developers - all of them should work (Beat L.E. and Time Trials will be available), but as far as I know, it has not been tested. We may have to wait for the mod to be released to know for sure. ;)
Loomeh 30 May @ 8:43am 
Thank you for posting this here :)

This project is absolutely not abandoned. Development isn't going too fast because we all have personal lives and we're all developing this purely in our free time, but progress *is* being made. If you'd like to help speed up development, consider joining our development team (https://beatrevival.me/developer.html)

Also just to answer the one guy that asked, Beat Revival will still require an EA (Origin) account to use.
Last edited by Loomeh; 30 May @ 8:50am
Dass 1 Jun @ 12:29am 
Originally posted by Loomeh:

This project is absolutely not abandoned. Development isn't going too fast because we all have personal lives and we're all developing this purely in our free time, but progress *is* being made. If you'd like to help speed up development, consider joining our development team (https://beatrevival.me/developer.html)

Also just to answer the one guy that asked, Beat Revival will still require an EA (Origin) account to use.

Do you think it will make achievements obtainable again?
Loomeh 7 Jun @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by Dass:
Originally posted by Loomeh:

Do you think it will make achievements obtainable again?

Maybe... :)[i.postimg.cc]
Last edited by Loomeh; 7 Jun @ 1:06pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50