Titanfall® 2

Titanfall® 2

View Stats:
baggi helu 7 Jan, 2021 @ 9:41am
"Catch a ride to the top of the dome" bug
I'm in a pretty early part of the campaign where I ride a platform through a factory and climb up to the top but after I get to the top nothing happens. I'm just stuck in a small simulation village. Watching videos of this level it's supposed to start a bossfight after all the platforms are in place, but I spent 30min waiting for anything to happen just parkouring around the simulation village.
I tried verifying game file integrity but the bug didn't go away after that.
Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Artek [General] 7 Jan, 2021 @ 9:50am 
That's definetely not normal. Never heard of something like that.
Ms. [REDACTED] 7 Jan, 2021 @ 10:25am 
Try restarting the chapter
baggi helu 7 Jan, 2021 @ 11:33am 
i'll try restarting chapter, i did retry the mission after verifying the game integrity. I have a suspicion the glitchy textures right before the parkour up the wall might have something to do with it but i feel reluctant to re-install the whole game.
Artek [General] 7 Jan, 2021 @ 11:44am 
Can you get us some extra evidence? Screenshots of the textures, video?
Trickyvikyplays 7 Jan, 2021 @ 1:43pm 
did you jump up or did you hitch a ride a a moving platform for ash to say something along the lines of "ill take it from here pilot"
baggi helu 7 Jan, 2021 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by vmanhoh:
did you jump up or did you hitch a ride a a moving platform for ash to say something along the lines of "ill take it from here pilot"
i did and i did not, i tried this stuff i think 5 times in total. i'll get some screenshots next time i try
Artek [General] 8 Jan, 2021 @ 4:15pm 
Looks suspicious indeed.
Theory #1: you managed to reach somewhere you were not supposed to.
Theory #2: Your map is, indeed, bugged.

Try looking up level's walkthrough video on youtube and see if you are going the correct way. Missing textures could easily imply that you managed to reach a place you were never supposed to.
baggi helu 8 Jan, 2021 @ 9:41pm 
Originally posted by Artek General:
Looks suspicious indeed.
Theory #1: you managed to reach somewhere you were not supposed to.
Theory #2: Your map is, indeed, bugged.

Try looking up level's walkthrough video on youtube and see if you are going the correct way. Missing textures could easily imply that you managed to reach a place you were never supposed to.
hmm, i did use a shortcut way earlier in the level when you hop along the platforms but i thought it was just a speedrun strat people use anyways. will have to go slow and steady through the whole mission and see if it helps, those missing textures are right before the climb to the top though so i dont think it's a place im not meant to reach
have you found solution?
i got this bug
Originally posted by -=<shadow>=-:
have you found solution?
i got this bug
i cant remember if it worked. i think i re-installed the game and it still didn't work so i just gave up.
-=<shadow>=- 30 Aug @ 10:27pm 
Originally posted by baggi helu:
Originally posted by -=<shadow>=-:
have you found solution?
i got this bug
i cant remember if it worked. i think i re-installed the game and it still didn't work so i just gave up.

I just found a solution! I just Restart the mission and it's okay.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50