Titanfall® 2

Titanfall® 2

View Stats:
The game doesn't recognize my controller
I went back to play Titanfall 2 a few weeks ago, I connect my controller and then, doesn't detect it, I found a way that it's just restart the game multiple times to work properly, is someone dealing with the same issue?, I have a brother using a different laptop with and xbox controller and he ran the same luck. Btw i use a switch pro controller
Last edited by nothetwins; 17 Jul @ 6:25pm
Originally posted by Pönnukaka:
Try using Big Picture Mode. I had trouble with Dark Souls 3 and my PS 5 pad on PC, nothing steam can't fix.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Try using Big Picture Mode. I had trouble with Dark Souls 3 and my PS 5 pad on PC, nothing steam can't fix.
hey that works, thank you for the fix
Pönnukaka 21 Jul @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by nothetwins:
hey that works, thank you for the fix
:wftogrin:
I am playing on PC with an Xbox Controller but the sensitivity on the right stick is insane, and cant seem to tame it.
Pönnukaka 24 Jul @ 12:58am 
Originally posted by Data Ghost:
I am playing on PC with an Xbox Controller but the sensitivity on the right stick is insane, and cant seem to tame it.

I mean. Even after recalibration and cleaning? If so, it's hardware issue and you probably need to get a new stick/underlaying thing.
Originally posted by Data Ghost:
If this issue is just on titanfall 2, this could be from steam input, if it's not just titanfall could be a problem with your controller then.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 17 Jul @ 4:27pm