Roots of Pacha

Roots of Pacha

View Stats:
Is this a bug? Voda Dialogue
Voda only says one thing at this point. She's at 7 flowers now, but she's said it since 6 flowers at least. "Ada put lavender on my pillow again. She's so thoughtful." It's been days and days, no variety at all.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I was just about to report this as well, she says only that and it's getting weird.
Kitos  [developer] 9 Aug @ 6:03am 
Hi there! Thank you for reporting the issue. We've already identified the situation, and a patch will be released in the next few days to fix it.
Originally posted by Kitos:
Hi there! Thank you for reporting the issue. We've already identified the situation, and a patch will be released in the next few days to fix it.
Thanks a bunch! Such a huge plus when devs are communicative. If I wasn't planning on a positive review already, this would've cemented it.
Kitos  [developer] 9 Aug @ 11:35am 
Thank you for your kind words!
I had this same bug on Switch but it seems to be fixed now!
Jaiesse 9 Aug @ 10:09pm 
I was also going to report this today. Awesome response, thanks devs! Voda is a complex woman with so much more to say. :)
Kitos  [developer] 12 Aug @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by Jaiesse:
I was also going to report this today. Awesome response, thanks devs! Voda is a complex woman with so much more to say. :)
Totally :)
Originally posted by Kitos:
Oh thank you so much!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50