ELDEN RING

ELDEN RING

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
mmmao 16 Aug @ 10:44pm
Elden ring is woke
I just discovered Marika is a trans female, that’s literally woke virus, let’s boycott this game to stop wokeism circulating inside our society!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 221 comments
zero 16 Aug @ 10:45pm 
how else are you gonna play it if you don't wake it up first?
XxkahrizxX 16 Aug @ 10:49pm 
Come invade me at rose church please, I need to be woke
Alby 16 Aug @ 10:50pm 
elon musk literally designed this game, you fool
1100011 16 Aug @ 11:00pm 
Such a pity. We're back to this now.
opus132 17 Aug @ 12:15am 
I'd say it's anti-woke.

Why? Because the degeneracy of this world is part of the horror of it. Berserker, which is one of Miyazaki main inspirations, as a lot of this kind of stuff and none of it is intended to be "good".

Wokeness means you must see this stuff as wonderful and totally normal and just as beautiful and commonplace as all the other socially "accepted" things like heterosexuality.

A movie like Sleepaway Camp for instance would be blasted to high heaven by the woke people if it was made today.

The only thing that is actually woke in Elden RIng is the body type absurdity. Everything else falls into "those are degenerate gods doing degenerate things".
Where did it say they were trans? thought was a female voice actor because the fusing
opus132 17 Aug @ 12:25am 
Originally posted by SawBladeXDX:
Where did it say they were trans? thought was a female voice actor because the fusing

I think it's more like a divine androgyny deal. Male and female are "one" at the level of the divine and only become "two" when the Godhead steps into relativity. I think the Radagon/Marika deal is a play on those ancient esoteric concepts.
Senki 17 Aug @ 12:34am 
we all knew this ever since they replaced genders with type A and B

fromsoft has truly fallen
Senki 17 Aug @ 12:35am 
Originally posted by Alby:

stop spreading misinformation

though I wish he did because his skill and knowledge is simply unmatched, he would've made a much better and more challenging game
Sothis 17 Aug @ 12:51am 
Oh wow.

Original.

Hundreds of muppets have not tried that one before, you are very special.

Originally posted by Senki:

though I wish he did because his skill and knowledge is simply unmatched, he would've made a much better and more challenging game
please tell me you are joking.

It's too early and my sarcasm-dar isn't quite booted up yet, but you muskd be joking.

Right?
Last edited by Sothis; 17 Aug @ 12:53am
1100011 17 Aug @ 12:55am 

If he were a genius. A true tech genius. He would use his billions funding the one tech issue that could literally change the world[energy.mit.edu]. He's got his pick of brilliant minds, globally, and the funding to fail fast.
zero 17 Aug @ 12:56am 
they're falling for it folks
opus132 17 Aug @ 1:03am 
Originally posted by Sothis:
Oh wow.

Original.

Hundreds of muppets have not tried that one before, you are very special.

please tell me you are joking.

It's too early and my sarcasm-dar isn't quite booted up yet, but you muskd be joking.

Right?

Musk liked the original Deus Ex. That means he knows what good games are at the very least.
I was too distracted by her honkers and Miquella's twink feet to notice that
what's woke?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 221 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 16 Aug @ 10:44pm